Out for Delivery!

Looks damn fine sitting on that shelf, too. :)

Lol. That $20 at Walmart has served me well over the past 15 years! I like it too. A cabinet may make me rearrange most of the room.

20180706_192020_zpsgrlp4dil.jpg

The Helix won't fit inside, but it's okay since I mostly control it with the software editor. Just have to move it to the floor if I want Wah. Now I'm looking into running the Helix in the effects loop and this 4 cable method stuff might make my head explode.

too bad you aren't closer. I have 2-3 I could loan you until you get the one you want.

I appreciate the offer! I spoke with the guy I trust for amp advice. I may be close to a solution.

Lol. That $20 at Walmart has served me well over the past 15 years! I like it too. A cabinet may make me rearrange most of the room.

20180706_192020_zpsgrlp4dil.jpg

The Helix won't fit inside, but it's okay since I mostly control it with the software editor. Just have to move it to the floor if I want Wah. Now I'm looking into running the Helix in the effects loop and this 4 cable method stuff might make my head explode.

I appreciate the offer! I spoke with the guy I trust for amp advice. I may be close to a solution.

So... what would that be?

love it. I got a helix HX effects, and it rocks too!

He recommended the 212 with the same speakers as the MT112.

Cool! You know most of us are fans of 2x’s over 1x’s, but both can be great. Bigger cabs just SOUND bigger. That little monster will rip with a 2x12!

Cool! You know most of us are fans of 2x’s over 1x’s, but both can be great. Bigger cabs just SOUND bigger. That little monster will rip with a 2x12!
My only concern was bigger equating to looser. The demos with the 1x's were tight and punchy. But the ones with other cabs sounded great too.

My only concern was bigger equating to looser. The demos with the 1x's were tight and punchy. But the ones with other cabs sounded great too.
In all seriousness, a particular 1x12 cab could sound WAY bigger than a particular 2x12 at a certain volume. With this 15w amp, I’d hazard a guess that you’d never need a bigger cab. I sat outside the demo booth at PRS’ NAMM booth and could tell how loud it was with the 1x12. IMO, it was VERY loud. But if you already had a 2x12 that you liked, then that’s a different thing.

I wouldn’t worry about that much. This thing seems pretty tight. As long as you got a closed back cab, I’m sure it will be plenty tight.

I think PRS is bringing out a 1x12 specifically for the MT-15, not sure when.
Maybe look for something with the same dimension and guts?

There is a 1x12 coming. I have one on order, but I cant get a release date at all. I have been told May, then June, then July, and now I'm being told mid August.

If you are looking for MT-15, The Guitar Shop in Canada is listing 2 available

Back