Out for Delivery!

I think PRS is bringing out a 1x12 specifically for the MT-15, not sure when.
Maybe look for something with the same dimension and guts?
A friend who has experience with the MT-15 says he thinks the MT-112 cabinet with the Celestion V30 is the best with the amp.
They don't seem to be available for at least another 2 weeks. I might try renting something at a store in the area until I decide.
I don't know what the difference is between the MT-112 and the PRS V30 112 except maybe the open weave on the grill.

A friend who has experience with the MT-15 says he thinks the MT-112 cabinet with the Celestion V30 is the best with the amp.
They don't seem to be available for at least another 2 weeks. I might try renting something at a store in the area until I decide.
I don't know what the difference is between the MT-112 and the PRS V30 112 except maybe the open weave on the grill.
Ok, good idea.
Congrats on a killer amp!

Blue? Gel?
I get paid to solder. This isn't out of the question.

31jgP%2BdjUlL.jpg

If you do that and it's really cool, I might have to make a weekend drive sometime...

I may be wrong (likely!), but I thought the MT-112was oversized? Maybe deeper than normal?

I may be wrong (likely!), but I thought the MT-112was oversized? Maybe deeper than normal?
That could be. I thought there was something about the baffles or porting.
Since I have nothing I've been wanting everything I can drive and pick up. :)
Mesa, Friedman, Orange, PRS, Marshall, Fender. I don't know how long I can wait to hear some sound from it.

Congrats on the MT!!!

I have mine running through an Orange 2x12 closed back with V30's....sounds pretty awesome! I think it's pretty similar to the Avatar contemporary so if you can't wait for matching cab or find an Orange or Mesa used, could get one of those. No matter what you hook up to it, it's gonna blow your mind!!!

The boys at Andertons certainly got the MT working an Mashrall 4X12 cab very well!

You don't have a cab?!

There are so many options, but I think I'd get the matching cab if I were going to buy a cab because I bought a MT-15. It's obviously going to sound great with that and it matches. I'd hit up some dealers if I were in a hurry to get one. Someone is bound to have one or will be getting one soon. I'm seeing a few vendors say shipping ETA of roughly one week.

Looks damn fine sitting on that shelf, too. I still want to build an amp rack for my heads, but of course, I need more heads to make that worthwhile.

Looks like I might still have some time to do that and have some happy years. :)

Man I am sure that MT-15 is sounding great. Plus it looks great where you have it in the pic. Congrats! Now would someone please send mine to Seaford Music Pronto!!!!!!:D Waiting sucks what can I say lol.

That could be. I thought there was something about the baffles or porting.
Since I have nothing I've been wanting everything I can drive and pick up. :)
Mesa, Friedman, Orange, PRS, Marshall, Fender. I don't know how long I can wait to hear some sound from it.
too bad you aren't closer. I have 2-3 I could loan you until you get the one you want.

Back