Out For Delivery -- 30th

László

Too Many Notes
At long last, the first 3 day break in the weather with temps over 30 degrees since December started Monday! So my new 30th CU24 is at this moment Out For Delivery. Having the patience to keep it in the box to acclimate to indoor temps will be nearly impossible, but I'll do it. Yes, pic:

I love love love it... can't wait to hear a report...

Congrats Les!

I love all of PRS's models but to me what started it all and sets them apart and made them known and a name in guitars is the CU24. It's like their "insert classic guitar here". I'll never sell my CU24, it's been my go-to live for soooo long as it's so versatile.

::jealous:::

LOVE THAT YELLOW QUILT!!!!

I'd be proud to own that gem!

Grats!

Steve

Excellent example. This shade of yellow is a great color. Really tempting to get one of my own...we'd be twins!!

Enjoy it Big L - monster fiddle my man.

Can't wait for the true unveiling and tone report, congrats Les! Happy it's finally on it's way!

Les, awesome guitar. Is it me or is there a bat between the pickups!!! Les are you Bruce Wayne:p

What else is there to say? Just exquisite! One of the finest quilts I've ever seen. Nice dark fretboard and loving the purfling. Enjoy in good health!

You Chose wisely Ancient and Wise One
This is sooo exquisite, I'm on pins and needles to hear you dissecting
the vibrations and sound waves

A very warm Congrats Les

Back