Other wooden stuff

My wife is the one who used to hold maps upside down while I was driving and asking for directions :D. Google has eliminated that problem. I should have known better after 39 years!

That I can relate to!

How ‘bout some more wooden stuff? :)

I had this made while I was in Belize. I wondered if I’d ever see it, but they did ship it in a package which literally fell apart at my door. Sappy purpleheart. Nice guitar stool.

I'd sit in that!

How ‘bout some more wooden stuff? :)

I had this made while I was in Belize. I wondered if I’d ever see it, but they did ship it in a package which literally fell apart at my door. Sappy purpleheart. Nice guitar stool.

Wow, love it!

I need to check out Belize one of these days :)

I’ll have measure Peter, but it’s tall bar stool height. I’m fairly vertical with feet on the floor. I have two of them, but only one has all that sap.
Bar stool height is close enough. I was thinking of using some that way, though I could easily convince myself to get two shorter ones as well.

A bar to go with 11top's stool.
CK_1153RawTreeBranchBar.JPG

Repurposed some extremely high quality wood, (Lowe's redwood 2x4's) I had in my basement, into a case rack the other weekend. Used a hand saw to cut everything, which sucked.

dPQBzSV.jpg

Very cool rack! Hmm,Yup...that was the very first time I've ever said that...I mean to a dude...

So yeah, I'm banned from the power tools (at Lowes) club myself...pffffttt..somebody looses an appendage in lumber and everybody looses their $H!T.
I mean, dude lived AND he still has 9 left! Geeeeze! people!! Just let it go already.

Anyway....So! What did you do to earn the position of Vice President in our club? o_O;)

Very cool rack! Hmm,Yup...that was the very first time I've ever said that...I mean to a dude...

So yeah, I'm banned from the power tools (at Lowes) club myself...pffffttt..somebody looses an appendage in lumber and everybody looses their $H!T.
I mean, dude lived AND he still has 9 left! Geeeeze! people!! Just let it go already.

Anyway....So! What did you do to earn the position of Vice President in our club? o_O;)

Just haven’t ever had a circular or table saw. I just have this cheap yellow jig that can position the handsaw for certain angular cuts.

I thought we were going to hear that you took it home, looked at it a while and decided that there was enough wood there for a top, a back, a neck and you sacrificed it to the guitar gods....better this way.

Back