Other wooden stuff

And then, at a craft and art fair In Frankfort, Michigan, I saw this today:

Casting resin over spalted maple and a pocket of local rocks including Petoskey stones. I would have seriously considered this table, but it already sold an hour beforehand. $850! :(

How would you have gotten that in the Vette? :p

How would you have gotten that in the Vette? :p
EBHPoJO.jpg

Like this silly...redneck engineering...probably started with HEY Y'ALL WATCH THIS SH!T! Here hold my beer...SMFH:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, a lot of what we call Loons are probably Cormorants, but call them Loons anyway.
Are we talking about the 4pm early bird patrons at the local Ryan’s Steak House? I think 11Top’s band is playing there this weekend.

...the president of my household said “no vette” on the trip.

When did the High Exaltant Grand Supreme Poobah change her title?

Last edited:
She holds them all except treasurer.

That's what I'm talkin about! Lemme guess...she has NO idea how much your guitars cost or what a PS even

does she?o_O This explains soooo much! Smart man! Teach me the ways of the O' Owner of Many PS...please..pretty please...;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I was too lazy to go back and edit it 10 seconds after I hit "post reply". We have a bunch around here during the summer. Plus, the wife's family has a cabin in northern Wisconsin on, wait for it, Loon Lake.
My wife has fond childhood vacation memories of Loon Lake. Now I know 2 people that know where this lake is.

My wife has fond childhood vacation memories of Loon Lake. Now I know 2 people that know where this lake is.

Small world! If it's the Loon Lake in Langlade County, about 12 miles from Elcho, it's the same place. My wife's family would have been Wojtak or Gabris on the north/northeast side of the lake, on East Loon Lake Lane.

The Mrs says there are several Loon Lakes in Wisconsin, though.

Reactions: CVS
Small world! If it's the Loon Lake in Langlade County, about 12 miles from Elcho, it's the same place. My wife's family would have been Wojtak or Gabris on the north/northeast side of the lake, on East Loon Lake Lane.

The Mrs says there are several Loon Lakes in Wisconsin, though.
The Mrs is correct. My better half says the loon lake that she went to was about a 1 hour drove north of the Illinois & Wisconsin border on the east side of the state

The Mrs is correct. My better half says the loon lake that she went to was about a 1 hour drove north of the Illinois & Wisconsin border on the east side of the state

Whelp, guess it is a big world after all! I'll leave it at that cuz there is no way I'm saying, "honey, you were right" to the Mrs. :p

Back