OT: What are you watching on TV?

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
Has anybody else watched "Counterpart" on Starz? One of the best series I've EVER seen on TV. I was so bummed last night when I watched the last episode of season 2, and discovered that it's the last one to be made. What an incredible plot and writing. Genius!

Nothing presently. I cut out cable TV service when I moved into my apartment, and use OTA exclusively. I imagine that if I were into watching high quality programming, I might subscribe to Netflix or Hulu, but personally, I don't have the time to spend watching this type of media. My feeling is that for those who are more inclined to do so, feel free to watch. I usually keep busy with work, household responsibilities and the internet, so not too much extra time for leisure recreation or entertainment...

Has anybody else watched "Counterpart" on Starz? One of the best series I've EVER seen on TV. I was so bummed last night when I watched the last episode of season 2, and discovered that it's the last one to be made. What an incredible plot and writing. Genius!

The trailer looks pretty dope.

I’m kinda hesitant to get invested in shows until they’re either done, or have a bunch of seasons to watch. I’ve found there’s kind of a balancing act between that sh!t getting cancelled or going on too long.

Currently watching "Patriot" on Amazon Prime...

Also "Russian Doll" on Netflix...

We're up to date in "High Tower" and "Ozark", both great shows...

About the only thing I'm watching on regular TV is "The Good Place" and "Brooklyn 99"...

Loved Ozark, and Stranger Things...and This is Us...
Eventually gonna catch Counterpart...one of my favorite actors...loved Whiplash.

I am binging "Burn Notice" on Hulu. I loved all that USA Original programming from a few years back. I hope somebody adds "Psych" and "Monk".

I liked season 1, haven’t started season 2 yet. Writers seem to be getting better at character development on some of these shows.

Been catching up on Season 3 of The Grand Tour - those guys make me laugh no matter how bad of a day I’ve had! Last season for them as well, except for some random specials/trip’s which are the fun ones anyway.

Sounds like you fell into the ‘showhole’ remember that ad? :) Hate that feeling!

I’ve got a whole season of TWD to catch up on, but I’ve lost interest I guess. Like Sergio said, some shows go one too long.

Loved Ozark, and Stranger Things...and This is Us...
Eventually gonna catch Counterpart...one of my favorite actors...loved Whiplash.
Stranger Things rally captures the nostalgia well with decent plots and writing. One of the few shows I can watch with the missus. :)

I've been mostly interested in the History Channel staples, like Curse of Oak Island and last year's Hunting Hitler. Friday's and Saturdays are reserved for LivePD. Gold Rush on the Discovery Channel used to hold my attention but it's no completion for my normal Friday night fare.

jkXKCex.png

Yeah, I know. Also, don't touch the thermostat.

Back