OT: What are you watching on TV?

I *ONLY* watch reruns of Mr Ed.

.................... Wilbur!!!

8F7ZMZ8.gif

The Mrs likes network TV, so most of what we watch is that. NCIS, Blue Bloods, that kind of stuff. I need to re-watch the Soprano's. And, I have DVDs of the complete seasons of Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Homeland, Deadwood, and House of Cards. Have not seen one episode of any of them. Finally, I have 7 seasons of Game of Thrones to catch up on. :oops:

The last cable series I watched from start to finish, as it aired, was Black Sails. LOVED that show.

Your house sounds like mine! Thank god for Apple devices, YouTube and headphones!

I binged 6 seasons of GOT before the 7th season, I didn’t get into too much trouble for that one!

It was the two week binge of Breaking Bad that got me in the dog house!

I dunno..................looks like 'ol Eddie boy is saying "Private Stock."

Well .......... considering PRSi weren't invented back then ..... I guess he could only mutter F-f-f-ender-r-r.:eek:

.... but that's OK, I've moved on to bingewatching all the season of Dobie Gillis ............ man the dude Maynard was way ahead of the curve ........ he was rockin' an earbud!!! ............... too bad it was mono.:oops:

PFKSMCz.gif

Watching 'Ant TV' and Roots (family genealogy histories). Best of recent past and more distant. For modern day, This Old House and some PBS Nature and Cooking channels. Slightly off the beaten path, I'd say.

For music with the earbuds, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, some light samba, Collective Soul, Dave Brubeck & 10,000 Maniacs. Helps me feel safe at night.

Mr Ed was awesome, though it's usually on at 11AM locally. Can attest to baseball season, though I'll likely skip watching until the NL/AL playoffs and series.

Last edited:
I stay pretty busy, but when I’m ready for relaxing in front of the tube I want SOMETHING that interests me, and that takes searching.

C’mon baseball season!

I was chatting to the wife about this, cant really remember the last time we stopped to watch tv in rt, other than sports events. Everything else is on demand.

Counterpoint looks good, ill get it

Hey, todays grandtour (aka thecprope topgear) on amazon is in scotland, enjoy

:):):)

Back