OT: Looked what pulled up..... :-O

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
........next to to me at the gas station today.

These aren’t supposed to show up at the dealerships until February. The driver works for GM, and was not at liberty to discuss the car. This car is MUCH better looking in person than I anticipated. Seems so weird to look in and see that mid-engine. Way cool!!!

Last edited:
My business partner has one of these. It is truly like an airplane without wings which is fitting because he is a pilot. Seriously you can't get the thing out of 3rd gear before you are driving at ludicrous speed. Fun :)

My business partner has one of these. It is truly like an airplane without wings which is fitting because he is a pilot. Seriously you can't get the thing out of 3rd gear before you are driving at ludicrous speed. Fun :)

He has a C8 mid-engine? Or the previous model like my C7? The C8s are supposed to be out until February.

That would not help my chronic vertigo at all, but dang that’s sexy! Especially in blue :)

........next to to me at the gas station today.

These aren’t supposed to show up at the dealerships until February. The driver works for GM, and was not at liberty to discuss the car. This car is MUCH better looking in person than I anticipated. Seems so weird to look in and see that mid-engine. Way cool!!!
Looks quite nice. How in the world can you insure a car that isn't available yet?

Love it, but I’d be darned to tell you what it was without seeing it on Jay Leno’s Garage a few weeks ago. I would have guessed Italian or something. Apparently, starting at 60 large, which seems quite reasonable.

Where’s my change jar? Gotta hit CoinStar! :confused:

Look what pulled up next to me last week.

FerrariBlue-X5.jpg

Back