OT: Looked what pulled up..... :-O

........next to to me at the gas station today.

These aren’t supposed to show up at the dealerships until February. The driver works for GM, and was not at liberty to discuss the car. This car is MUCH better looking in person than I anticipated. Seems so weird to look in and see that mid-engine. Way cool!!!

That is the best looking plastic casket I've ever seen!

Look what pulled up next to me last week.

FerrariBlue-X5.jpg
Someone who doesn't know how to park?

Ok, I’ll bite. What makes you say that? I’m not defending the guy but he is in a parking spot that was well out if the way, late at night, in a large (empty) lot. I’m guessing he was the owner of the restaurant.
Oh, looked like it was street parking and they're well over the line.

I did music for the introduction of the last gen Corvette, for their international auto show video (the video was way cool, btw), and was blown away with the look of that one.

This seems even more fantastic.

I did some work on a project for this introduction, too.

........next to to me at the gas station today.

These aren’t supposed to show up at the dealerships until February. The driver works for GM, and was not at liberty to discuss the car. This car is MUCH better looking in person than I anticipated. Seems so weird to look in and see that mid-engine. Way cool!!!
I wouldn't kick it out of the garage for drinking premium.

The new Vette is off the hook incredible. Every review I've seen so far is overwhelmingly positive. Crazy good looking car. I want one!

p.s. One of my buddies from church (retired GM Exec) already has one ordered to replace his 17 Z06.

Back