Original price back then?

Wannabegreat

Anyone have an idea what my 20th anniversary custom 24 originally sold for when new?
I'm not looking to sell, just curious.

Last edited:
FYI your image still has GPS information, and your link shows your name as well.
In case you don't want anyone on the internet to know your identity and home address, which seems likely, may I suggest removing that information before sharing pictures ? :p Alternatively uploading to something like imgur will typically strip this information.

Can't help with price though, I only got into PRS in recent years

FYI your image still has GPS information, and your link shows your name as well.
In case you don't want anyone on the internet to know your identity and home address, which seems likely, may I suggest removing that information before sharing pictures ? :p Alternatively uploading to something like imgur will typically strip this information.

Can't help with price though, I only got into PRS in recent years
Thx for the heads up!

full

I don't think mine is a full artist pack but it does have the gold signature inlay and no other gold hardware. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what I have.

It's a raised thin line signature. Doesn't look like any decal I've seen in the past.
I'll try to post a good photo.

I bought a new Custom 24 - 10 top - birds - vintage sunburst - in 1998, for $1800.

Looks like the gold sticker, to me. Same thing as on several of mine.
After looking around more, this one similar to most out there it's a sticker.
At least I know what I have... a relatively unplayed 20th anniversary custom 24!
What more could I ask for?

Back