Orange.. Whats been your Favorites?

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;151664 said:
I had an early one just like that. I've been looking for one to replace it for about a year. So far, no luck.
Given your previous Jedi-like skills at finding and acquiring rarities, I'm surprised you can't that exact one Mr. Hayes is holding with a couple phone calls and mind tricks.

MODFAT calls my Mira vintage orange, but I think it's vintage mahogany.
MiraFront.jpg

Love living in a world where an orange guitar thread goes pages longer than the blue thread!!!!

Where's JFB's sparkled orange Private Stock?

Nah. I kept buying Sanatanas and then selling them. Each time, thinking I could get along with the short scale 24 fret neck. It was not to be...

While it was a gorgeous and great sounding guitar, I simply hated playing it...

Is that a one-piece top on the DGT? Not many of them around. Killer look on a killer guitar.

Frank

PRS has had some nice Choices like....

Solona, Orange Tiger, Matteo, Smoked Orange, Orange Fade or Blood Orange...there might be some others too....
Curious if you like Oranges' Which it is or Which it was ...
I had this incredible Solona DGT, and still have the Smoked Orange A5.. but Im kinda digging the Orange Tiger now.

I love orange, and I just realized I don't have an orange guitar! I gotta do something about that...stat!

I love orange, and I just realized I don't have an orange guitar! I gotta do something about that...stat!
I would say you and me both, bro, but my GAS money is being spent on other things right now that are essential in one way or another (replumb the house, go on a cruise). Anyway, I'm supposed to be saving up for Experience 2018, hoping to score some unique model that may be offered up by a dealer!

When I got my P24 there was one available with a really nice quilt in Blood Orange, but the one I found in Black-Gold somehow grabbed me better/faster, so that's what I bought.

Back