Opinion on PRS SE Standard 24

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by migatora, May 28, 2020.

1. Alnus Rubra

Alnus Rubra Loving nature’s wonders

I couldn’t agree more. If I was a teenager and my first guitar was an SE Std, I would be very happy.

Of course you wouldn’t have compared it to anything, so you’d just think that all guitars in that price range were like this!

Mine gets a lot of play time, because it’s such a great wee guitar!

bodia, dogrocketp and singularity6 like this.
  2. Mike Burch

Mike Burch New Member

I have a SE24 standard in the blue. Its the best playing guitar Ive owned. I also have a Strat, and a SE245 custom. The se24 is fairly light, has great balance, and plays amazing. I have it paired with a Boss Katana and its way more rig than I am player :)
    The new standards are made in Indonesia, my 245 is made in Korea and fit and finish seem the same. If someone is giving away a trampas green pauls guitar i would happily add that to the collection.

bodia, dogrocketp and singularity6 like this.
  3. singularity6

singularity6 New Member

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think about what a great value the SE standards are. The pickup options give you incredible versatility. You can approximate most solid body tones with it (Les Paul'ish or Strat/Tele'ish.) Pair that with one of those Fender Mustang LT amps or a Boss Katana, and yeah... you'd be set for bedroom wanking for life!

dogrocketp likes this.