Ground & Pound Soundman saga

Tonight is the Celebration , my eldest grandson will be sitting in on Conga :) PRS will be well represented I'm starting off the set with a DADGAD original on Tigger my Flame Mahogany Steve Fisher Angelus , and will move to Nina my Santana Semi for the rest of the Guitar work.

I'll bring one of the basses I built for a backup , and may do a soundcheck set on keys for a bit.

I'm formatting the evening a bit different .. 1st hour Open Mic, last 90 minutes .. Open Stage so we can Jam the rest of the night ...
Have a blast!

Tonight is the Celebration , my eldest grandson will be sitting in on Conga :) PRS will be well represented I'm starting off the set with a DADGAD original on Tigger my Flame Mahogany Steve Fisher Angelus , and will move to Nina my Santana Semi for the rest of the Guitar work.

I'll bring one of the basses I built for a backup , and may do a soundcheck set on keys for a bit.

I'm formatting the evening a bit different .. 1st hour Open Mic, last 90 minutes .. Open Stage so we can Jam the rest of the night ...
Sounds like a fun time! Razzle Dazzle Mr. Greywolf!!

great night , delightful jam, yummy cake and a beautiful portrait of me playing done by a local artist as a gift from the staff .
19022-486eec4c8033dc55b30fe6903d35e98d.jpg
19023-3939d9cd2c70c4bf56a6e0667be55c5f.jpg

Last edited:
I've decided to suspend my soundman duties and get back to the shop and studio while I still have the energy .
I'll continue the Open Mic nights, but Spring is here and it's time to get out and enjoy Life .
I am sure you will be missed in that capacity (and will likely receive a few phone calls from those picking up the slack) but you have done so much for that facility already! You owe it to yourself to do whatever the F you want at this point in your life ;~)) Spring has sprung, time to have fun!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 instruments to finish up , 60 originals I've recorded in analog that I want to update /edit on my digital portastudio , and a few new ones.
A Childrens book I've gotten 12 chapters written , I'd like to do a recording of it with sound for the future generations , so when I'm long gone they can listen to granpa ( or great , great ....) tell the story and play for them .

All projects shelved in defference to the local music communities rebirth . It has been worth the trade off , but time is getting short with the short end of the prognosis at 6 more months , procrastination is no longer optional.

I have 3 instruments to finish up , 60 originals I've recorded in analog that I want to update /edit on my digital portastudio , and a few new ones.
A Childrens book I've gotten 12 chapters written , I'd like to do a recording of it with sound for the future generations , so when I'm long gone they can listen to granpa ( or great , great ....) tell the story and play for them .

All projects shelved in defference to the local music communities rebirth . It has been worth the trade off , but time is getting short with the short end of the prognosis at 6 more months , procrastination is no longer optional.
My heart is with you Greywolf! Thanks for you contributions both here and to your local music community, you are a special person best I can tell!! Wish we could have met in person!!!

#58 in the bag , a good mix and one candidate for booking .

I talked with the Boss about the future at length, we agreed that going forward I will do sound on an as requested only basis. Reduces the interface with the unappreciative medicore narcissists.

Last edited:
Back