Oof! I seriously f**ked up my right hand.

I’m sorry, Sergio! I’ve done all kinds of miserable stuff like that myself - or had it done to me. Like getting stabbed in the left hand last year.

Feel better and take it easy!
I have a nice scar from an altercation I had years ago. A little reminder of my hellion past. I mean can you really say you’ve lived if you don’t have a few scars/knife wounds?

You stay safe out there buddy, there are unsupervised crazy people running amuck. I’m pretty sure they’re multiplying, but I’m 100% sure they’re chasing us!

Not just a disclaimer, it’s also what will probably be etched on my tombstone.
We should do a poll: If all our wives read the forum, who would be the first ones to "die in their sleep of suspicious causes?"

I don't want to give away my answer, in the event we do that poll some time, but Alan is a goner! Dood wouldn't last 15 minutes.

That day I wake up 30 seconds early...

tumblr_nlfxdemgTQ1t7f0qno2_400.gif

I have a nice scar from an altercation I had years ago. A little reminder of my hellion past. I mean can you really say you’ve lived if you don’t have a few scars/knife wounds?

You stay safe out there buddy, there are unsupervised crazy people running amuck. I’m pretty sure they’re multiplying, but I’m 100% sure they’re chasing us!

I just submitted that to an online fortune reader. I wish I hadn't :eek:
:eek:

Yay. I can still play guitar and (boo) keys.

I have a lil numbness in just the top-outside part of my thumb which is no biggie but, I’ll see someone about that. It seems to just get better the more I use it, so I got that going for me.

Sorry, no fire sale on PRS.

Glad you're on the mend! Sounds like nerve damage. The feeling will come back. Or not. Depends on where the damage occurred.

I have a little spot on the back of my hand that's permanently a bit numb as a result of the surgery to fix my thumb (they had to slice into the back of my hand to steal a little bit of sumthin').

Yay. I can still play guitar and (boo) keys.

I have a lil numbness in just the top-outside part of my thumb which is no biggie but, I’ll see someone about that. It seems to just get better the more I use it, so I got that going for me.

Sorry, no fire sale on PRS.
Nerve damage most likely. That can repair itself over time. I've had that happen twice, once with a broken wrist and once when I circular-sawed my left hand middle fingertip. The Fingertip only returned to about 90%, but that's good enough.

Back