Oof! I seriously f**ked up my right hand.

That must be it. I knew there had to be something more to the story. A cut this severe while washing dishes??? Can't even figure out how it could happen.
Pfft…you just haven’t washed enough dishes. It’s like sticking your hands into a soapy abyss of death. The struggle is real.

Last edited:
yep, I'm going with Greek restaurant theory. I know from his SoundCloud page that Sergio is no stranger to belly dancing, so this all makes sense now.

Clowning aside, that seriously sucks bro. I hope it heals quickly and completely!

(Sergio's SoundCloud page has record number of visitors 7/13/22. Dibs on the blonde!)
Oh yeah! I do have a SoundCloud page, forgot about that.

Sad, that already days passed by since the severe bloody injury occured - and I cross fingers that you will recover without any long term or permanent disabilities. Collecting all that blood for the purpose of ordering a Vai'ish PRS Private Stock with own actual blood stains as part of the lacquer would have been the sufficient prescription by the emergency physician.

Last edited:
You know, sometimes things are SO clear, but you just don't see it. Then it HITS you and you wonder how you could miss something so obvious!

Sergio is not moonlighting at a Greek restaurant, he has a gig as a Greek Wedding Singer!!!! In fact, I googled it and found his stage name already. It is....

"Proteus de Eros" (look those up ;))

You know, sometimes things are SO clear, but you just don't see it. Then it HITS you and you wonder how you could miss something so obvious!

Sergio is not moonlighting at a Greek restaurant, he has a gig as a Greek Wedding Singer!!!! In fact, I googled it and found his stage name already. It is....

And he carries a bottle of Windex with him at all times (although some claim it is just sea water from Proteus's childhood underwater cave)!!!

I’ll Greek style you.

Back