Oof! I seriously f**ked up my right hand.

That sucks, man.

I bet your legato is gonna be sick after this!

One of these badboys could help in the future. It's practically silent - you gotta see the LED lighting up the floor to know it's running!
My sister had one of those (but with a custom wood front to match her cabinets) I hated the one button operation.

I have a dishwasher (Samsung garbage) I was just scrubbing some melted cheese off (pasta bake, yuck) with a scrubby when the plate broke.

My sister had one of those (but with a custom wood front to match her cabinets) I hated the one button operation.

I have a dishwasher (Samsung garbage) I was just scrubbing some melted cheese off (pasta bake, yuck) with a scrubby when the plate broke.
You're not supposed to scrub anymore! The new detergents are enzyme-based and supposedly do better with stuff that's caked.

Sorry bro I’m slippin’ just saw the post. Man that sucks @ss!

Since I started playing I’m overly protective of my hands. If wearing oven mitts was socially acceptable, I would rock them at all times.

For real though, I hope it’s merely a flesh wound dude. Take good care of it and hopefully it’ll heal quickly.

P. S. I would demand hazard pay for anything that could potentially cause harm to your hands. We gotta stand up for the few rights we kept men have. ;)

Get better dude. Listen to the docs and most importantly, do all the hand therapy that will surely come along with everything.

I know the feeling, unfortunately, but I came back 100% after ruining one of the pulleys in my right thumb. My left index finger is a little (probably permanently) wonky after I got leveled by a pickup truck last year. The joint still pops every time I curl my finger in, but I can still play guitar fine!

Back