One PRS and one non-PRS desert isle guitars

steam-powered

So, in addition to one of your PRS guitars, which non-PRS would you bring? ONLY ONE OF EACH!!!

It's a no-brainer for me, I'd take my 2010 22 Semi-Hollow, LTD and my 2001 Dupont MC-50.

'93 all-mahogany Standard 24, and my trusty 1983 Ibanez Roadstar II CS1000 - Super 58's, baby...

I would leave my Prsi at home and only bring a Gene Simmons Axe. I could use it for hunting, building shelter, or making a canoe.

Well....since I'm on a desert Island, with no electricity....it would have to be Howard Leese's old Gibson Prototype Acoustic!***

629p.jpg

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0112.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0121.JPG

DSC_0115.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

***I could be tempted to trade this if the right offer came along.

Last edited:
Okay, but what if it was a dessert island?

I think I'd have to go with a marble cake body (quilted), dark chocolate neck and headstock. Light on the frosting, wouldn't want any sinking. Old-school frosting birds, gumdrop speed knobs. Twizzler cherry .10's

Well my desert island PRS guitar would have to be my PRS SCT (if it was a guitar that I don't own then HB Spruce). For the non-PRS guitar I'd go for a Taylor 710CE.

NOW for the dessert island I'm all for Snickers Smores and 100 Grand candy bars. There are so many choices but for now I'll stick with those two.

Back