Once upon a time, 10 years ago Mrs found a guitar

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
Some of you know most of this story. I hadn't bought a guitar for a long time and hadn't really looked at them. But Mrs and I decided it would be fun to go to PRS Experience. I wanted to chat with the Private Stock guys about an idea. And it would be fun just to catch up.

My first memory of the event was being handed one of these by Paul.
CK_053Dragon25thAnniversaryEdition.JPG

I thought I might buy one...maybe even this one. I did talk through a Private Stock idea and set out to find my preferred dealer. But there was a warehouse next door with guitars to look at, so we wandered over.

It took Mrs about 3 seconds to hone in on
CK_47BabyDragon.JPG

I had mentioned to her before that guitars are like jewelry for boys, and this sparkling bling fit the bill in her mind. She told me I should get it and I rebelled a bit, just in case there was something nicer. She wanted me to try it, so I did - in a noisy warehouse it was hard to really hear it, but all PRS are good. She didn't let it out of her hands and sealed the deal with her credit card. All that was left was eating free food and listening to good music.

Since I usually only show part of the top, here is a shot of the rest.
CK_150BabyDragonBody.JPG

and the back
CK_154BabyDragonBack.JPG

It has lived here since I built the wall case around a painting I like.
CK_573SimpleWallSunrise.JPG

It is most often played through my Mark V, often without my highly sophisticated pedal board.
CK_WestieArcticScreamer.JPG

and when it gets played, I see chrome and quilt
CK_865PRightGuitarHandSuperClose.JPG

Oh now...THAT'S a beautiful beast!!! Sooo AWESOME! What stunner! Such a great story, and such an amazing wife! Marriage Goals!!!!

Back