Once Again, U.S. Customers... Denied!

Looks like you've got the only NL guitar to hold color.

Better keep it hermetically sealed.

I keep ‘em all cased when I’m not playing ‘em, but mostly to keep them working well. However, there’s no discernible fading on mine, and early next year it’ll be three years old.

If mine were to fade badly, I’d have it refinished, because it’s the best sounding guitar I own.

I don’t see where they are, link?

Well you are right, but they certainly had me fooled. This is what I read:

The SE Standard 24 is the most affordable version of the most iconic PRS, the Custom 24. But don't be fooled by their prices, as these models feature the same neck carve and award-winning 85/15s pickups as the regular SE Custom 24!

from here https://www.andertons.co.uk/prs-se-...CHUXA3a&sc_llid=42273&sc_eh=250a66d4b7e208991

So the pickups from this SE are the same as on another SE. I dont see why they would bother to say this, other than to produce the misunderstanding I experienced.

Each dealer or distributor can do a special run for their particular market or store. The EU distributor has requested these colors for the European market. I know some US dealers have done exclusive edition SE's for their stores as well.
Yeah...all we get here in the States are a bunch of crap “Wood Library” runs and lousy Private Stock offerings. :rolleyes:
:D

I’m still waiting on a US release of the SE’s with Maple boards....
Didn't buy the sapphire one because my dealer sent me wrong pictures. That one was sold out when I noticed... :( Now they're trying to get rid of the last ones, prices reduced from ~900 EUR down to ~650 EUR but only a few colors left (purple burst, gray black). Would probably buy the GB one but after that dealer wasn't really a pleasure to work with when I sent in my CE24 I'll wait for another one. Although the maple board with black bird inlays is really tempting, can't really tell why... ^^

That’s a waste, everyone knows Japan is where the good sh!t is.

True. Saw some really nice ones from Japan and somehow can't believe they wouldn't sell in europe.

Just saw the new SE colors. Not really impressed, I'm not a big fan of opaque colors on a PRS maybe that's the cause. Or because I really don't like some of these color combinations, especially blue metallic/zebra PUs....

I just went through this. Took me forever to find a lively car color.

I know exactly what you mean. Had to drive quite a few hundred miles to find my car.... wonder if I should move into Sergios neighborhood and park it right in front of his house?

IMG_8523.JPG

You’ll be fine as long as it’s not a Cadillac, for some reason I only get in accidents with them.
If you ever need to save money on insurance you should move to germany then... it's quite hard to find a cadillac on the streets here! You just shouldn't forget where you've parked your car if it's black or white or anything in between... ;)

Back