Once Again, U.S. Customers... Denied!

I feel like I’m doing my part....

Bf1TR21.jpg

Meh....you're ok, I guess :p

Seriously.

If you've tried to buy a car recently, or just looked around the streets, you'll see that vibrant colors are anathema to the American consumer. White, black, 4 shades of gray/silver, and maybe a muted red or blue.

You're not wrong, but I think maybe you're suggesting Germans should pick some car/guitar colors for us?

"Why yes, I think I'll have the metallic bile green one, thank you!"

Seriously.

If you've tried to buy a car recently, or just looked around the streets, you'll see that vibrant colors are anathema to the American consumer. White, black, 4 shades of gray/silver, and maybe a muted red or blue.

Oh, and I just looked and I see white, black, blue/silver, a red, and a blue. The "excitement" evidently comes in the form of some shade of brown...

I just got notice of these guitars from Andertons. I like the Cola & Royal Blue ones. Very very nice!

They have 85/15 pickups too, which is a big surprise to me (my SE C24 has Korean pickups. Not a problem for me, I love them). The retail price is only £475 ukp too. I paid a deal more than that in 2015.

I just got notice of these guitars from Andertons. I like the Cola & Royal Blue ones. Very very nice!

They have 85/15 pickups too, which is a big surprise to me (my SE C24 has Korean pickups. Not a problem for me, I love them). The retail price is only £475 ukp too. I paid a deal more than that in 2015.

85/15s pickups, the S isn’t plural. ;)

I’m still waiting on a US release of the SE’s with Maple boards.... C’mon dealers, I’ll take one in Trans White, Violet & Faded Blue Jean (wishful thinking, how awesome would those new SE colors be?!?!)
I’m suprised we haven’t seen a shift into more options of maple fingerboards with the whole CITES thing. I personally think they look & sound fantastic. Out of all my PRS guitars, my 25th SAS with maple neck & board is my absolute favorite. The birds look amazing on maple..

I'm waiting on some more Peacock Blue Custom 24's to show up somewhere... I NEED that color...

The Cola Metallic, Bay Bridge and Metallic Orange look pretty sweet, the Bay Bridge doesn't look that far off color from my Mira. That would be kinda cool to have a matching SE!

Back