On the road to disease freedom

Krispy Kreme nationwide. Fortunately the closest one to me is an hour away.

I told my wife we should take the ride. She said, “For a free doughnut? Doesn’t that seem, I don’t know, STUPID?” (You could hear the capitalization.)

I said, “There’s also a Cinnabon there.”

We ride at dawn.
If you're taking a road trip for Krispy Kreme, come here to Winston-Salem, NC. We have the Krispy Kreme headquarters.

I think the OP was wise receiving his shot, but I think that I might have waited until after arriving home and displaying the immunization document instead of sitting in the car with a shopper heading into CVS. The camera says a lot more when you see an image, but we're only imagining what's there based on our experience.

That was kind of the point. CVS what where I got the shot. I am all about the candid stuff. Not the polished, edited, stuff (even in my musical tastes). The whole idea of the pic is that is was right after I left the waiting area (they make you stay for a minimum of 15 minutes to see if there is any sort of allergic reaction to the dose before you can leave).

That was kind of the point. CVS what where I got the shot. I am all about the candid stuff. Not the polished, edited, stuff (even in my musical tastes). The whole idea of the pic is that is was right after I left the waiting area (they make you stay for a minimum of 15 minutes to see if there is any sort of allergic reaction to the dose before you can leave).

I asked the Consultant who gave me my jag today what it was. He told me that if I had been given a Pfizer jag, that I would have had to sit for 30 minutes before they’d allow me to leave.

I asked the Consultant who gave me my jag today what it was. He told me that if I had been given a Pfizer jag, that I would have had to sit for 30 minutes before they’d allow me to leave.

That's what you get for living in the metric system. We only had to wait 15 American minutes after our Pfizer shots - but that's probably because a minute here is twice as good as a minute over there. :eek:

200.gif

The trick is to hear them before you see them. Then you have a bit more time to find cover or to put on your tin foil hat.

2nd vaccination completed. Feeling a little tired, low-grade elevated temperature. Am skipping the Tylenol for now. Will head out for a walk to clear my head and get some sunshine so sleep will be better this evening.

For solving my FRFR RFI issue, I ordered some TRS cables with better shielding than the generic ones I've currently got.

@Wakester,

How did the bass guitar's shielding turn out? Am interested, because many of my electronics put out a lot of RFI, and even with proper surge protection and filtering, the common issue between connected components is insufficient shielding, either internal or external. Sweetwater sales rep assured me the new cables would be better shielded and reduce most of the RFI.

2nd vaccination completed. Feeling a little tired, low-grade elevated temperature. Am skipping the Tylenol for now. Will head out for a walk to clear my head and get some sunshine so sleep will be better this evening.

For solving my FRFR RFI issue, I ordered some TRS cables with better shielding than the generic ones I've currently got.

@Wakester,

How did the bass guitar's shielding turn out? Am interested, because many of my electronics put out a lot of RFI, and even with proper surge protection and filtering, the common issue between connected components is insufficient shielding, either internal or external. Sweetwater sales rep assured me the new cables would be better shielded and reduce most of the RFI.
If I were to do it again, I would use the conductive paint instead of the copper tape. But, it was effective in creating the Faraday Cage to block RF.

Well, good...glad you're keeping it real. The attending nurse for my shot said our waiter would be present shortly, if two of you were here today I'd find you a larger table. In reply, I said, "I'll likely spend way too much time here, but OK..."

If I were to do it again, I would use the conductive paint instead of the copper tape. But, it was effective in creating the Faraday Cage to block RF.

Thx. I agree that the conductive paint covers the interior cavity more easily, with several coats. I think the copper tape might experience some heat/adhesion issues in time, so yeah, the paint will provide a better shield...let us know how your next project works out for you...

Don't you bovine shame him. If Rueben wants to identify as a cow, you let him be. God knows you've brought enough bull to the forum. :eek:
Now listen here, Mr.....pot....kettle....black.....you've used the wrong pronoun. If he were identifying as a cow it would be "let her be." If he were identify as a bull, then "let him be" would be correct. Now, lets steer back to the puns.....:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back