On the Blues Cruise Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matonanjin

I just booked my wife and I on the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea cruise again. This will be our 4th and I am beyond excited. Days of cruising and non-stop blues music and a day in Nassau, Bahamas. Every time we have gone on this we end up claiming it was about the best time we have ever had in our decades of marriage. Although, we agree last year's lineup was the best talent wise.

This year it is, and this is just a sampling, go to my link for the full line-up:
Joe Bonamassa
Buddy Guy
Mike Zito
Tab Benoit
Reese Wynans
Doyle Bramhall II

It is such a nice problem that every cruise you can't get to all the shows.

Woo Hoo!

I just booked my wife and I on the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea cruise again. This will be our 4th and I am beyond excited. Days of cruising and non-stop blues music and a day in Nassau, Bahamas. Every time we have gone on this we end up claiming it was about the best time we have ever had in our decades of marriage. Although, we agree last year's lineup was the best talent wise.

This year it is, and this is just a sampling, go to my link for the full line-up:
Joe Bonamassa
Buddy Guy
Mike Zito
Tab Benoit
Reese Wynans
Doyle Bramhall II

Woo Hoo!
Cool, very cool!

You're leaving O-town in the middle of winter for a blues cruise and didn't invite me? Dang...that's harsh.

Seriously, that's a great lineup so far. Not a huge JoeB fan but it would be worth the price of admission just for Buddy Guy, Tommy Emmanuel and Living Colour alone. I wonder who's the "friends" playing with Reese Wynans, because his last "and friends" record had some heavy hitters on it and was produced by JoeB.

Have fun you lucky dog, but just remember us poor slobs freezing back here in NE.

Joe Bonamassa
Buddy Guy
Mike Zito
Tab Benoit
Reese Wynans
Doyle Bramhall II

Woo Hoo!

That's awesome!

Saweet! Bada$$ blues music on a huge boat in "International Waters" sounds like my kinda party...enjoy!

Back