Old Private Stock - Triple Dolphins?

goof1073

From memory I recall there being two early Private Stocks made with Triple Dolphin inlays in a circular pattern on the body of the guitar (below the bridge). I used to have images of them saved, but that must have been on my old computer...

...my typical google image ninja skills aren't having any luck bringing up images; any help is appreciated!!!

TIA...

WA Paul

All dogs go to heaven
Hmm...I think I’ve seen a Huber like that, but I can’t find a pic of it.

Solteroblues

Are you thinking of this? I thought I had remembered seeing one, too, but this is all I can find. It's a Nik Huber Flying Dolphin

762674313681.jpg

goof1073

Nope...that's a Huber guitar (flying dolphin), but it sure is a thing of beauty! I am very specifically thinking of two older PRS Private Stock guitars.
Are you thinking of this? I thought I had remembered seeing one, too, but this is all I can find. It's a Nik Huber Flying Dolphin

762674313681.jpg

Thanks...but I'm not talking about fretboard inlays either.

goof1073

Yup...very early!!! If the old PRSForum was still around I could just search my old posts, cause I know that I talked about them over there many years ago (both of them, cause someone had a copy made). This is driving me nutz, but I had all of this stuff on my old computer, but it had a melt-down years ago and I can't find the backups anywhere.

Ya know, I do remember that circular dolphin inlay.
It must’ve been an early PS.

Jazzedout

More Guitars than Time...
There was a gallery page on the old prsguitars site that had early PS guitars with a picture and their basic specs. I am pretty sure the dolphin one was there...