Old and lazy...

Age and surgeries are why I got my Hollowbody Spruce. Let's be clear, I love EVERYTHING about the guitar, but the light weight is crucial. But the friggin case is HEAVY! It does, however, protect it beautifully, and particularity for a hollow body guitar, I would be a bit nervous with just a bag.

25 here. Age has nothing to do with it, I'm just lazy. I traded in my 70ish lb Mesa Rectoverb 50 combo, got a Kemper and haven't looked back. It's great walking into a gig with my guitars and the Kemper bag and running direct to the PA.

"Sweating With The Oldies" DVDs for everyone for Christmas this year!!! (yes, I changed the title a little bit ;))

We should start a new thread: "Captions of old guys talking at the gym."

"Do you have anything under 5lbs for these dumbells?"

"Look at that hot mama over there!" "That's a guy, Orville. Put your glasses on!"

"I tried to take an aerobics class just to see all the hot young women but I threw my back out just getting my shorts on."

"if that "NO PAIN-NO GAIN" sign is true, I'll be like Arnold by the end of the week!"

"since when isn't the sauna Clothing Optional? And how was I to know they made it co-ed?"

Back