Old and lazy...

Ok, but, just so you know, I'm now suspicious that if you guys ever do invite me to something, it will just be so I can haul your gear! :( :D
Hey, at least with me, you’ll be moving Archons and PRS cabs. That makes it all worthwhile, right?! Since you’re working out, I’ll be sure to use the hard shell cases on the guitars too!

Hey, at least with me, you’ll be moving Archons and PRS cabs. That makes it all worthwhile, right?! Since you’re working out, I’ll be sure to use the hard shell cases on the guitars too!

Hell with that. I have a gig in a couple weeks, he can come and carry my 4x12 out of the basement and into my van.

My 2x12 and keyboard amp are still in the backseat of my car from my gig on Friday night. I refuse to take them inside because I have a leg thing going on and I don’t want to have to reload them again to take to rehearsal in a day or two... how’s that for old and lazy?

Also, I dropped the White West Street on the driveway from about shoulder-height Friday night too. It was in an SE gig bag and it took a bounce and landed face down ( much to my horror) and is 100% fine!

My 2x12 and keyboard amp are still in the backseat of my car from my gig on Friday night. I refuse to take them inside because I have a leg thing going on and I don’t want to have to reload them again to take to rehearsal in a day or two... how’s that for old and lazy?

Also, I dropped the White West Street on the driveway from about shoulder-height Friday night too. It was in an SE gig bag and it took a bounce and landed face down ( much to my horror) and is 100% fine!

Hope the leg gets better, or Paco gets strong enough to be your roadie!

So you're saying PRS makes a good gig bag?:rolleyes:

The like is for the positive part of the story and not for the “Westie gravity incident”.

I think the only thing I wouldn’t want to leave in a car is a guitar, mainly because of heat/cold.

Shoulder height, huh? You need to remove from the bag to practice guitar flips!

Holy cow. Glad it's ok but that would freak me out.

Well, it's nice to know that all this working out for years has paid off! Yea, I'm a roadie! I'm somebody now! :)

Back