Ok never surf EBay when you've been drinking. Incoming NGD

Rich5150

Granted this is my Grail the guitar I've wanted since I 1st saw them come out pictures to come when it arrives

If drinking gave you the confidence to get you to the point of pulling the trigger on your personal "grail" guitar- especially being a PRS- then you've done the right thing. I don't think you'll have any regrets.

Congratulations!!!

Joe

At least you can blame it on something legit and worthwhile such as drinking! :beer: I in 2 weeks just for pure immaturity acquired 2 NDG. Some regret pops to mind but is immediately replaced with the immature boy in this 48 year old brain. :biggrin: Enjoy! Awesome Tremonti!

Thank you all. It was landshark at The Slash show last night. It's not that it gave me the confidence to buy it, I've just made so many purchases the last few months I was hesitant. I know they don't come up often though so I had to do it.

There was one on the Cincinnati Craigslist yesterday. the first one I ever saw. didnt know it was factory until I read the ad...I believe it's still there too if you have any alcohol left..just saying :biggrin:

Back