OK Guys, Where do you shop for a USED PRS?

Not the marketplace, there are private buy/sell groups for PRS , if you're on the PRS guitar owners group there the link should pop up and you can ask to join. Seem to be people cross posting there selling some decent examples
Ah - I stopped looking too much at PRSGOW b/c I wasn't enjoying the tone there.

Ya and there's still the unknown element of dealing with random people.

I'm still sort of half looking for a 35th anniversary Cu24 however the one I was eyeing at John Mann's is gone...

There is also
There is also a group called Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Guitar Fans and Owners, not as big or as many posts as PRSGOW. There is also PRS Guitars - Buy/Sell/Trade FB group.

Why is there no classified section here?

The My Les Paul forum has a great one. See some PRS there often enough.

I've bought 4 used PRS guitars.
1st at local mom and pop store (they sell new/used PRS SE/CE/S2 and Core),
2nd one at midwest small chain that sell new/used PRS line, 4th one at different store/same chain as 2nd one.
3rd one from Dave's Guitar Shop.
Good deals/prices on all of them. I'd buy another from any one of the four stores.

Well, I just took a quick look at CL Austin where I live... there's a guy selling 5... FIVE.... core models: 1 2017, 1 2018, 2 2019s and 1 2020. I don't know what good prices on used Core models are...

Is this one of you guys? :)

Well, I just took a quick look at CL Austin where I live... there's a guy selling 5... FIVE.... core models: 1 2017, 1 2018, 2 2019s and 1 2020. I don't know what good prices on used Core models are...

Is this one of you guys? :)
Wasn't me. I live in Dallas.

Back