Ohio State Guitar is awesome and I want one.

So you guys think the best team in the Big 10 shouldn't go to the Big 10 championship just because Michigan weenied out? We played the last 3 games of the season and big 10 championship with OVER 20 roster players per game not available due to quarantine.

So you guys think the best team in the Big 10 shouldn't go to the Big 10 championship just because Michigan weenied out? We played the last 3 games of the season and big 10 championship with OVER 20 roster players per game not available due to quarantine.
Sometimes great things can happen when you have less. Ask Keith Richards.

I didnt know a covid outbreak was weenied out? I wanted to see the game as much as anyone but considering the Big 10 tough stance on Covid I was happy to get any Big 10 football in 2020.

We had zero covid cases on the team, played 2 more games, had our left tackle opt-out who's going top-15 in the draft, and still made that championship game with recruits that average like 1/2 yours' star ratings - where we held you to your lowest point total of the season.

Just sayin'.

#GoCats

(Not that I really thought Indiana should have gone, but really the B1G rules were silly if they were just gonna change them. Shoulda given the commissioner job to Jim Phillips last year...)

We had zero covid cases on the team, played 2 more games, had our left tackle opt-out who's going top-15 in the draft, and still made that championship game with recruits that average like 1/2 yours' star ratings - where we held you to your lowest point total of the season.

Just sayin'.

#GoCats

(Not that I really thought Indiana should have gone, but really the B1G rules were silly if they were just gonna change them. Shoulda given the commissioner job to Jim Phillips last year...)

Michael Penix will be back with most of our team including Ty Fryfogel and Tiawan Mullen. Pre-season #10. This isn’t the IU of old thanks to Tom Allen.

Hehe...Penix...hehehehehe.

Well, he is around balls a lot.

hRLnoqd.gif

How I fell about it... Go Blue!

Sing to the colors that float in the light;
Hurrah for the Yellow and Blue!
Yellow the stars as they ride through the night
And reel in a rollicking crew;
Yellow the field where ripens the grain
And yellow the moon on the harvest wain;
-Hail!
Hail to the colors that float in the light

-Hail!
Has a Hawkeye fan, I can’t give a “like” to this. Although, as an OSU hater, I can get behind it!

-Hail!

Now for a cheer they are here, triumphant!
Here they come with banners flying,
In stalwart step they're nighing,
With shouts of vict'ry crying,
We hurrah, hurrah, we greet you now,
Hail!

Far we their praises sing
For the glory and fame they've bro't us
Loud let the bells them ring
For here they come with banners flying
Far we their praises tell
For the glory and fame they've bro't us
Loud let the bells them ring