Oh no. No. NO.

S2 Studio... more love. Can't take this much longer. Promised myself my next PRS would be fixed bridge SC type. :confused::confused:

Now I’m gonna feel guilty for you not getting a guitar, if I don’t get one.

Oh man, don’t feel bad, Andy!

I mean, I have everything I need and want, and it’s mostly because of you guys.

Whether it’s from y’all hooking me up, or just helping me be aware that we only get to live one life (at a time, depending on your spiritual beliefs) and there’s no reason to spend it with a guitar I don’t play, or an amp I’m unhappy with.

If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Oh man, don’t feel bad, Andy!

I mean, I have everything I need and want, and it’s mostly because of you guys.

Whether it’s from y’all hooking me up, or just helping me be aware that we only get to live one life (at a time, depending on your spiritual beliefs) and there’s no reason to spend it with a guitar I don’t play, or an amp I’m unhappy with.

If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.

I've got one you can buy. How big is your tax refund?

Andy, I have the very same frost blue metallic S2 Studio. Wait until you hear how flipping unbelievably good it sounds through your 2 channel............you can achieve tonal nirvana. Or so says my guru, the esteemed, honorable, venerable swami satchananda Fred. The amp can wait, the guitar can’t. think of poor Sergio, waiting in eager anticipation. You don’t want to incur any bad karma, NOW DO YOU?

Back