Oh, man!

Lee B.

I stitch my wings and pull the strings.
Just thought I'd share... I found a 2007 Standard 22 in the brown satin stain with shadow birds on Sunday. I didn't have long to look at it before I had to rush off and run some errands for my "financial adviser," but wow, I have seriously never played so resonant an electric guitar before. That one was super light, too, I'm not sure it was all of seven pounds. When I rapped gently on the body with my knuckles, I felt the knock where I was holding the neck second-positionish, just as though I was feeling the opposite side of the same piece of wood. Playing it unplugged, it was actually louder than a Strat, which of course is usually louder than rear-cavity solid bodies because of the pickup cavity right under the strings. I decided to go back for it Monday, and luckily I decided to check inventory online first... it was apparently sold later that Sunday afternoon. Anybody else have a similar story?

....now I'm depressed.:(

I thought this was gonna be "Oh man!" ........I picked up this killer deal on a PRS.

Anybody else have a similar story?

No. The second I have enough money for a guitar I buy one. It's kinda bad.

Edit: Oh wait, that's not true. A couple of years ago Howard (table10s) was selling a yellow 20th anniversary Standard 24. I slept on it and then it was gone. Blew the money on stupid sh!t like bills and food. I'll never do that again.

Back