Oh **** I just bought it tread

Yeah, but she wrote that, so all you're doing is making sure SHE doesn't buy another guitar.
But I signed it.

I've got an idea though, If I buy a Guitar one part at a time, she will hardly notice the money coming out of the account:rolleyes:. I figure it will take two years before I have all the parts, and a week to put it together. She'll never notice it sitting in the rack. Now, all I need is someone willing to take apart a CE and sell it to me one piece at a time over two years.:D

The contract doesn't specify what the consideration was. To be enforceable, a contract should state what the promise was on the other side to uphold the other party's end of the bargain. These mutual promises are called the 'consideration'.

I say you're off the hook.

Then again, it's been 30 years since I litigated a contract. I could be way off. ;)
I'm pretty sure she won't buy that any more than she will buy me another guitar.:oops:

I'm pretty sure she won't buy that any more than she will buy me another guitar.:oops:

What, she's the judge, jury and executioner?

I say pull your socks up, man up, and set the ground rules!

"Easy for you to say. You've managed to figure out how to sneak gear into the house unseen."

"Anyone can learn my chicanery."

"I don't think you fool your wife."

"Hey, as long as I fool myself into thinking she isn't angry at me, what's the problem?"

":rolleyes:"

What, she's the judge, jury and executioner?

I say pull your socks up, man up, and set the ground rules!

"Easy for you to say. You've managed to figure out how to sneak gear into the house unseen."

"Anyone can learn my chicanery."

"I don't think you fool your wife."

"Hey, as long as I fool myself into thinking she isn't angry at me, what's the problem?"

":rolleyes:"
see post #41 above:D

Ok boys, here you go.

First up, the new St. Croix Mojo Bass rod. And in this picture, you get one of the swim baits, and one of the frogs.
OjoFGsY.jpg

Next up, a better view of the reels.
xFrOrCD.jpg

On the St. Croix, is a Revo SX with 12lb P-line floro coated mono. I have to say, I have two new Revo SX's, and both have this P-line floro coated mono. So I'm not sure if it's the reels, the line, or both, but these things are DREAM casters. That swimbait is a 1/4 oz head, so with the plastic it probably weighs about a half ounce. I can throw it easily 175 feet and never backlash!

On the left is a modest Berkeley Lightning Rod Shock, which is a good affordable rod that handles braid well. On that one, is a Revo Inshore (I love that reel too!) and 30 lb Suffix 832 braid. I can throw that into lilly pads, or holes in weeds, and yank them right out of cover with this setup.

And last but not least... here are 3 of the crankbaits I got. The other two are tied on at the moment.

b1zrKbc.jpg

I lost the bigger version of that Scatter Rap Shad last week, and I'm looking for more. I've caught bass on that crankbait from spring through the dog days of summer, then snagged it on the bottom last week and could not get it loose. (Insert mad imoji here). This smaller one doesn't run as deep, so it will be good once the water cools down some, but the big one was getting down 12 feet or more which worked great ALL summer!

And that, sports fans, is some of my new fishing stuff.

I answer to no man! My wife, a different story! :p

Actually, I was intrigued by the fanned frets and ergonomic neck. Figured I’d give them a shot.

I had one for a few weeks. Although the neck was easy to play, I just never warmed up to it. Now I’m on the lookout for a nice Kiesel Vader to try out.

2 things...
1) ALWAYS keep an empty, beat-up gig bag in your trunk, pack it with something that resembles a guitar, and carry it inside every couple days...within her view. (her "new guitar" scent sensors get very weak...)
2) Never catch a fish, and impale one of your fretting fingers with the same hook on the same outing...infected, painful, ok, and a bit stupid.

You're welcome!!!!

2 things...
1) ALWAYS keep an empty, beat-up gig bag in your trunk, pack it with something that resembles a guitar, and carry it inside every couple days...within her view. (her "new guitar" scent sensors get very weak...)
2) Never catch a fish, and impale one of your fretting fingers with the same hook on the same outing...infected, painful, ok, and a bit stupid.

You're welcome!!!!

done that. ER to get it out, and weeks of swollen tender delights.

see post #41 above:D

Part-by-part? Strictly for beginners. Might get you a GED.

A BA in Family Chicanery requires merely that you get a complete guitar, in its case into the house unnoticed.

A candidate for a Master's in Hocus-Pocus must be able to slip a completely assembled, fresh-from-the-factory, guitar, in its case, into the house - unnoticed with the spouse home.

A PhD degree candidate in Instrument Acquisition Trickery must be able to answer the door for the UPS delivery person, sign for the guitar, and bring it into the house unnoticed in its shipping box while the spouse is home.

LSchefman, PhD.

If you can get a new amp, in its shipping box, and a new guitar, in its shipping box, into the house unnoticed on the same day, having signed for them with the UPS person, with the spouse home, you might qualify for the Schefbel Prize, depending on the creativity employed.

Also, there is an annual award for Best Cock and Bull Story should you be unable to obtain a degree as discussed above.

Part-by-part? Strictly for beginners. Might get you a GED.

A BA in Family Chicanery requires merely that you get a complete guitar, in its case into the house unnoticed.

A candidate for a Master's in Hocus-Pocus must be able to slip a completely assembled, fresh-from-the-factory, guitar, in its case, into the house - unnoticed with the spouse home.

A PhD degree candidate in Instrument Acquisition Trickery must be able to answer the door for the UPS delivery person, sign for the guitar, and bring it into the house unnoticed in its shipping box while the spouse is home.

LSchefman, PhD.

If you can get a new amp, in its shipping box, and a new guitar, in its shipping box, into the house unnoticed on the same day, having signed for them with the UPS person, with the spouse home, you might qualify for the Schefbel Prize, depending on the creativity employed.

Also, there is an annual award for Best Cock and Bull Story should you be unable to obtain a degree as discussed above.
You are the Master.

Back