Oh, C’mon!

Burn the Witch!:p

Between wives I dated a 24 year old Goth girl. Twelve years younger than me at the time. We had a lot of fun, but boy-oh-boy she ended up being a handful. She got SUPER serious, and was talking marriage and stuff. Soon came time to meet her parents. Well, her mom was a "witch" - not like me subbing a "w" for a "b", but supposedly a spell-casting, child eating (lol), broom-flying dealio. I'll NEVER forget this because it was the oddest, and most terrifying thing anybody EVER said to me...

Here's the "script"

Girl: Mom, Dad....This is the guy I have been telling you about!!! I LOVE him!!!

Parents: Skeptical look with raised eyebrows.

Dad: Ummm, nice to meet you. Uhhhh, how old are you?

Me: I am 36.

Dad: Almost 40?! Are you aware of my daughters age??

Me: Yes, sir.

Mom: You #$%@!!!! If you lay a single hand on my daughter I will light you on fire and watch your skin melt off as you die a slow painful death!!!!!!

Girl: MOM!!!!!

Me: HUH?!?! You are gonna burn me alive??? Ummmm….

Dad: Oh, don't mind her. She's had a little too much "juice" today.

Girl: Yeah, Mom starts early with her special juice. But, she's being serious. She'll burn you alive.

Me: Ummmm, o-kay....well, nice meeting you! I am heading back to the hotel.

Mom: But, we had dinner planned. Are you sure you won't stay and enjoy the ham? I made home-made macaroni-n-cheese because I heard it was your favorite side with ham.

LOL, I stayed for dinner, but it was the WEIRDEST dinner with parents I have ever had. It was also the last. The girl and I lasted another 8 months, but she ended up being about as psycho as her mom.

Between wives I dated a 24 year old Goth girl. Twelve years younger than me at the time. We had a lot of fun, but boy-oh-boy she ended up being a handful. She got SUPER serious, and was talking marriage and stuff. Soon came time to meet her parents. Well, her mom was a "witch" - not like me subbing a "w" for a "b", but supposedly a spell-casting, child eating (lol), broom-flying dealio. I'll NEVER forget this because it was the oddest, and most terrifying thing anybody EVER said to me...

Here's the "script"

Girl: Mom, Dad....This is the guy I have been telling you about!!! I LOVE him!!!

Parents: Skeptical look with raised eyebrows.

Dad: Ummm, nice to meet you. Uhhhh, how old are you?

Me: I am 36.

Dad: Almost 40?! Are you aware of my daughters age??

Me: Yes, sir.

Mom: You #$%@!!!! If you lay a single hand on my daughter I will light you on fire and watch your skin melt off as you die a slow painful death!!!!!!

Girl: MOM!!!!!

Me: HUH?!?! You are gonna burn me alive??? Ummmm….

Dad: Oh, don't mind her. She's had a little too much "juice" today.

Girl: Yeah, Mom starts early with her special juice. But, she's being serious. She'll burn you alive.

Me: Ummmm, o-kay....well, nice meeting you! I am heading back to the hotel.

Mom: But, we had dinner planned. Are you sure you won't stay and enjoy the ham? I made home-made macaroni-n-cheese because I heard it was your favorite side with ham.

LOL, I stayed for dinner, but it was the WEIRDEST dinner with parents I have ever had. It was also the last. The girl and I lasted another 8 months, but she ended up being about as psycho as her mom.
I applaud you sir for lasting 8 more months!

Well, it was also a long-distance thing. I was thinking about moving back to MD (I was born there) and she lived in MD. I live in FL, so instead of flying up to MD every couple of weeks, I just started flying her down to FL. That pretty much kept the parents out of the picture. The trouble with her started at the FL State Fair. She decided to wear a wedding dress, combat boots, and a small coffin on her back to the fair. Well, EVERYONE was staring at us and some of the "good 'ole boys" started saying stuff, and she started mouthing back...

"Take a picture it lasts longer...you toothless hick @^#%$!!!!"

Oh boy, did trouble start up then. I managed to get us out without anything physical actually happening, but she just didn't know when to shut her mouth.

I realized it was time to end things when she was being obnoxious during breakfast at Cracker Barrel one morning. An old lady walked over to me and said:

"Sir, you need to learn to control your daughter and her language. Her behavior is not appropriate in public!"

Lol, shortly after that I "ran out of money" and things fizzled out naturally. It was fun while it lasted, but when I got remarried, I married an older chick, lol!!! Much more relaxed and mentally stable.

Well, it was also a long-distance thing. I was thinking about moving back to MD (I was born there) and she lived in MD. I live in FL, so instead of flying up to MD every couple of weeks, I just started flying her down to FL. That pretty much kept the parents out of the picture. The trouble with her started at the FL State Fair. She decided to wear a wedding dress, combat boots, and a small coffin on her back to the fair. Well, EVERYONE was staring at us and some of the "good 'ole boys" started saying stuff, and she started mouthing back...

"Take a picture it lasts longer...you toothless hick @^#%$!!!!"

Oh boy, did trouble start up then. I managed to get us out without anything physical actually happening, but she just didn't know when to shut her mouth.

I realized it was time to end things when she was being obnoxious during breakfast at Cracker Barrel one morning. An old lady walked over to me and said:

"Sir, you need to learn to control your daughter and her language. Her behavior is not appropriate in public!"

Lol, shortly after that I "ran out of money" and things fizzled out naturally. It was fun while it lasted, but when I got remarried, I married an older chick, lol!!! Much more relaxed and mentally stable.

I think I might have been married to her...I had a couple of wackadoo "girlfriends" between a couple of wackadoos ex-wives...yeah, apparently my wackadoo detector is defective.

o_O

Back