OFFICIALY!! NGD CE 1994 Tobacco Sunburst

Cris_mas

Amateur Extraordinaire
Well, after almost a month of impatiently waiting her, she arrived!! All i can say is i can barelly believe she is here and she is mine. First tests results are: I friggin' love her!!! Is definitely the best guitar i've ever owned and i believe it will go nowhere (ok, i may change my mind in a few months XD ) but i'm happier than a two tailed dog right now. I Thank all your support words and advice that led me to her.
PD: I will change electronics to stock, i really want to try the rotary. Bridge is Steel (it seems) but i don't care. It goes a bit out of tune but i think she needs time to breathe and stretch those awesome wood fibers. Body is Hog (the paint holes exhibit a redish body wood so i asume is not the more pale-ish alder). Bridge needs adjustment so i will follow John Mann's video to get the propper height and bolts adjustments.

The pickups are sweet!! Specially the neck HB is glorious!! Stinks jazz (something i love)

It's official. I'm in love. I've aquired the PRS Sindrome and i don't regret it
QAHPqwi.jpg

aHdS9OX.jpg

Oc1hDAB.jpg

j1NESJd.jpg
QAHPqwi

aHdS9OX

Oc1hDAB

j1NESJd

2WYjreF

Last edited:
Well, after almost a month of impatiently waiting her, she arrived!! All i can say is i can barelly believe she is here and she is mine. First tests results are: I friggin' love her!!! Is definitely the best guitar i've ever owned and i believe it will go nowhere (ok, i may change my mind in a few months XD ) but i'm happier than a two tailed dog right now. I Thank all your support words and advice that led me to her.
PD: I will change electronics to stock, i really want to try the rotary. Bridge is Steel (it seems) but i don't care. It goes a bit out of tune but i think she needs time to breathe and stretch those awesome wood fibers. Body is Hog (the paint holes exhibit a redish body wood so i asume is not the more pale-ish alder). Bridge needs adjustment so i will follow John Mann's video to get the propper height and bolts adjustments.

The pickups are sweet!! Specially the neck HB is glorious!! Stinks jazz (something i love)

It's official. I'm in love. I've aquired the PRS Sindrome and i don't regret it

QAHPqwi

aHdS9OX

Oc1hDAB

j1NESJd

2WYjreF
Glad it made it safe and sound. Also really happy to hear how excited you are about it. Congrats

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. So I went till late last night putting her to original circuit and had to change strings (broke the first one lol) and fought with the schematics of the rotary. Was super confused and noticed that the thin cable surrounding the switch was actually a jumper (dah) and the circuit was a classic wiring dating back from 91. Also took a moment to put the pickups out and make sure those were the original dragons, and thankfully they are :)

6J17McI.jpg

nnXjbpC.jpg

eKJstZF.jpg

and I correct myself, color is black sunburst not tobacco sunburst.

I only regret that volume control doesn’t act, just stays open and another weird thing I happen to feel is the bridge pickup has a “honk” sound, nasal kind of out of phase sound (it sounded the same with 3 toggle switch) is that normal?

thanks guys I read you!

Last edited:
Back