Official Vote for new forum term

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Yeah, while it's not quite "Friday night" yet, looks like new guy is going to win the prize, unless we have a last second write-in blast, or some hanging chads.

Yeah, while it's not quite "Friday night" yet, looks like new guy is going to win the prize, unless we have a last second write-in blast, or some hanging chads.
About that prize...I've been quiet on here the last few days so I can sharpen my photoshop skills to meet the fine print requirements of the contest.:p Unfortunately I won't make the required number of posts.

About that prize...I've been quiet on here the last few days so I can sharpen my photoshop skills to meet the fine print requirements of the contest.:p Unfortunately I won't make the required number of posts.

(I can't say this out loud as I'm on the committee, but... did you see my post about "Doink posting late at night like Scott?" Just flurry out rapid fire non-sense posts about random things not related to the threads. If you're really dedicated, you could qualify by morning! ssssshhhhhh)

hmmm, what is this, "meeting" of which you speak. Sounds fishy too me. o_O:D

Sry, late to the celebration again. My "church" study group. Some discourses, some reading and presentations, some Q/A. What may not be normal to you is the business attire. A place where we can encourage one another and set aside our daily worries for a time. Helps keep me focused and live a balanced life.

Well boys, it’s Friday night. Are we in agreement on DOINK?

I say, Dilly Dilly!
First I would like to thank the Forum for allowing me to participate. Of course I have to thank all the people who made this possible. And to all who supported me a huge thank you, I couldn’t have done this without you. I would be remiss if I didn’t thank my wife and parents. Your support has made me who I am today.

First I would like to thank the Forum for allowing me to participate. Of course I have to thank all the people who made this possible. And to all who supported me a huge thank you, I couldn’t have done this without you. I would be remiss if I didn’t thank my wife and parents. Your support has made me who I am today.

I don’t say this lightly, but... WORTHY of a new forum term despite the obvious, and fully justifiable “new guy” status. I think we have a real winner here.

So... now you are “drafted.” Time to live up to the hype.

"I tried to use the word "able" in a phrase that denoted wisdom, but when the MC prompted me, I got all star-struck, my hair weave got loosened, and Mexico was upset."

I don’t say this lightly, but... WORTHY of a new forum term despite the obvious, and fully justifiable “new guy” status. I think we have a real winner here.

So... now you are “drafted.” Time to live up to the hype.
I’m up to the challenge. As long as I don’t have to try and shred.

Didn't even have to buzzer you for going on too long... Awesome!:D

Classic.

Well done. :p

Last edited:

You fell for it didnt you?!

They do this to all the new guys.

I don’t know...

Back when I was drinking, puffing, posting, and generally enjoying life a whole lot more, I thought too that it would be a novel idea to have some sort of disclaimer, or indicator that what I posted was done so while under the influence.

I had thought that maybe I’d change the color of text to red or something to denote which posts were which, but ultimately decided it’s best to take ownership of my belligerence, and deal with the aftermath that could and did occur.

I like to think I’m basically the same person when inebriated, which is still a d!ck, but with less of a filter.

ymmv.

HA HA D--- Filter, excellent band name!!!!

Back