Official Bangin’! Award MOTY Recipient Is...

Garrett, what a guy! Couldn't agree more.

Although DTR makes a strong second due to an excellent Seinfeld reference.

I will concur but add to that. Both garrett and John Beef have both helped me out with good solid advice when I've asked for help. Hell if I think about it too long I'm sure there have been many others. Even Serg has PMd me with helpful info in the past.

This place is great.

DTR would win that going away.

I mean, I could wear a Speedo, but as Drew Carey said, it would look like a rubber band on a Bartlett pear.

Ok, Ok, OK! I may throw the occasional “hey, look at this” out there while showing a little leg. I mean, who wouldn’t if you had legs like this? But I have made absolutely certain not to post pics of... Never mind, but how did this designation suddenly become about my butt? Come on, I know what “going away” means. Just heard it the other day about JLo o_O (And yes, I had to check that article out without necessarily looking at the pictures. Or saving them to my hard drive. ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
I will concur but add to that. Both garrett and John Beef have both helped me out with good solid advice when I've asked for help. Hell if I think about it too long I'm sure there have been many others. Even Serg has PMd me with helpful info in the past.

This place is great.
Unfortunately for John, if his middle name is “blue” or a derivative of said colour, he’s done for. A meaty surname and Sergio’s disliked colour (or is this just on guitars?)

Ironically serge blue is a colour!

This place is great.
Aw, shucks. Thanks! I have spent a ridiculous number of hours over a ridiculous number of years trying to figure out the mysteries of the electric guitar. Turns out there aren't any, might as well share it!

Back