Of guitar stands and hangers

RickP

Established 1960, Still Not Dead
I recently was part of a thread here that resulted in the purchase of 12 String Swing guitar hangers to get a dozen of my favorite stringed things accessible. I have to say thanks to those suggesting this option. They are well made, look great, and ordered from Amazon they were delivered from the company direct in one to two days every time (started with 4, liked that, added 4 more, found more available wall and added 4 more!).

My ever-faithful better half doesn’t mind my keeping a guitar and my Boss Waza Air phones in the living room, so I didn’t want to push my luck with a funky tube stand next to the couch. After doing some reading I got an oak stand from ZitherUSA because it looked nice and uses the String Swing hanger. It arrived yesterday, and I really like it. I got the red oak because it was the cheapest option at $99, but they have other woods including walnut, cherry, mahogany, padauk, and even purpleheart for $199 max. Basically a base with an upright held in place by two long screws. All threaded sockets have metal inserts for strength. Goes together in a flash and is solid. Didn’t feel tipsy at all, even in carpet. And to top it off, they even included a small bottle of Old a English to keep it looking good! I’ll be getting a few more of these!

I thought to share this with my forum friends, in case anyone had a need.

izk9lc7.jpg

I recently was part of a thread here that resulted in the purchase of 12 String Swing guitar hangers to get a dozen of my favorite stringed things accessible. I have to say thanks to those suggesting this option. They are well made, look great, and ordered from Amazon they were delivered from the company direct in one to two days every time (started with 4, liked that, added 4 more, found more available wall and added 4 more!).

My ever-faithful better half doesn’t mind my keeping a guitar and my Boss Waza Air phones in the living room, so I didn’t want to push my luck with a funky tube stand next to the couch. After doing some reading I got an oak stand from ZitherUSA because it looked nice and uses the String Swing hanger. It arrived yesterday, and I really like it. I got the red oak because it was the cheapest option at $99, but they have other woods including walnut, cherry, mahogany, padauk, and even purpleheart for $199 max. Basically a base with an upright held in place by two long screws. All threaded sockets have metal inserts for strength. Goes together in a flash and is solid. Didn’t feel tipsy at all, even in carpet. And to top it off, they even included a small bottle of Old a English to keep it looking good! I’ll be getting a few more of these!

izk9lc7.jpg
Nice! I like that, a lot.

I love these but my furry companions, mostly my 20 pound cat that rubs his face on EVERYTHING, would likely cause havoc.

izk9lc7.jpg

I like that stand! Most excellent.

Back