OCTOBER 2015 VAULT TRIP!

I don't care as long as it has that bird tramp stamp on the heel of the neck. :)

Well, since the envelope went out, I can ask this now...

Who's coming with me? :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Another thought that would be cool is to do a limited run on an S2 of some kind. Not sure if this is something they are open to at PRS. If they are maybe they could open up one or more of limited run of necks (solid rosewood and/or maple) if the scarf join accepts that, one-off or core colors, one off pick-guards, or core electronics. All with hardshell cases and of course the Brian's limited inlays.

Since there are limiteds in the SE line and the core lines, it seems like a natural progression to get a unique/limited S2 at a less than core wood library price.

Work your magic! :)

DSC_7981.jpg

Looks like water in motion, beautiful work

I have two fantasies in the PS world: a double neck DGT (regular and a baritone) and a straight up DGT baritone. Now, only if I had the cash to back up fantasy.

I have two fantasies in the PS world: a double neck DGT (regular and a baritone) and a straight up DGT baritone. Now, only if I had the cash to back up fantasy.

I'd never thought of a six/bari combo, which made me wonder...

Hey Mike, when are you doing the six/seven double neck????

Alright folks - We are only a few weeks away from this trip. How can we help??

WL request:
Semi-hollow DGT with 58/15 pickups.
Pattern neck carve (DGT carve is too narrow!).
Possible necks: korina, rosewood.
Possible fretboards: ebony, ziracote or BRW.

Heck, I'd be interested in that without it necessarily being semi-hollow - that's just the trend lately.

Another WL Idea:

Custom 22 Floyd
Artist maple necks & fingerboards
Ebony option for fingerboard
Pattern or Pattern Thin neck shape
Swamp ash body w/ maple top

Back