OCTOBER 2015 VAULT TRIP!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey everyone!
I know this is early notice but..
Due to an incoming family member in early 2016 (WOOO!) Im planning a multi day Vault trip for late October 2015!

If you are interested in doing a Private Stock build with Brian's Guitars, there are a few ways you can join us!
1. Meet us at the PRS Vault and pick the woods for your own Private Stock build!
2. Pick your woods remotely via Email/Facetime while we are in the Private Stock Vault
3. Have the Brian's Guitars crew pick your woods for you while you sit at home and eat ring dings

If you are interested in joining us in October, the best place to start is contact us via phone or email and let us know the specs for your dream Private Stock build and we will quote it out for you.
We already have a couple of folks planning to join us one way or another, but since this is a multi-day trip, we should have room for plenty more!

[email protected] 203-287-9190

Oh and of course I cant make a post without pics!

DSC_8303.jpg

DSC_9763.jpg

DSC_9186.jpg

DSC_8943.jpg

DSC_8668.jpg

DSC_7567.jpg

DSC_8771.jpg

DSC_8069.jpg

DSC_8116.jpg

DSC_7981.jpg

Right?!?!? Highly recommend doing the trip with Brian! It's awesome, I had a great time. If you can't make it, he'll pick out some wicked stuff for you, I saw a few he did for other people while there and they look to be epic. Well, look at the pics above...
So much concentrated awesome in one post.

Right?!?!? Highly recommend doing the trip with Brian! It's awesome, I had a great time. If you can't make it, he'll pick out some wicked stuff for you, I saw a few he did for other people while there and they look to be epic. Well, look at the pics above...

Thank you sir, we had a blast as well!

Any WL runs coming from this trip, or PS only? Congrats to your family!

Any WL runs coming from this trip, or PS only? Congrats to your family!

Thank you!
Yup, we will do at least one wood library run on this trip. What will they be? I dont know...depends what I can talk them in to!

Semi-hollow DGT anyone? Sorry, just messing around with you Brian ;)

So if you are taking WL votes I vote for an all select mahogany SC245, mixed hardware with 2 piece bridge, 58/15 pups, S2 singlecut wiring, IR necks, Ebony or BR fretboard and veneer, Brian's WL birds of course, black paisley case, and 2 of each color metallic colors (pearl white, platinum metallic, fire blue mist, egyptian gold, and strawberry metallic). I missed the last run even though I've tried hard to get a used one!

With that behind us, now you can focus on the PS builds. ;)

Thank you!
Yup, we will do at least one wood library run on this trip. What will they be? I dont know...depends what I can talk them in to!

Can you do something with 22 frets, 25" scale, ebony board, adj bridge?

Like a sc250 or Tremonti single cut?

I'd throw my hat in there for one in black gold burst with natural binding. Just saying.

Custom 24 and Singlecut with PRS plate style hard tail and flame/quilt color matching headstock veneer. Satin if you feel you didn't do too many last run.

short scale, double cut, mccarty thickness and wiring, standard headstock shape with matching overlay, 85/15's, flame maple neck stained to match body/headstock overlay, ebony board, two piece stoptail bridge, make Bonni Pink a color option and I would sign for one.......

Here's a full spec for my previous post

SC250/Tremonti style singlecut
Pattern Thin neck
Ebony board and veneer
Black lip mother of pearl and white mother of pearl moons( if possible; if not then black MOP center birds with green abalone outlines)
Adj bridge
\m/ bridge
57/08 neck
Phase III with ebony tuners

something something graphite truss rod something something semi-hollow something something singlecut something something gen III trem something something 85/15 and 58/15 pickups (one of each)...

Back