NVD

Lister

Playing guitar badly since the 70's...
New Vinyl Day!
Wgkd1VI.jpg

This is the first album I've had probably since the introduction of cd's in the 80's. In fact I was trying to remember the last album I bought, and I'm pretty sure it was the Ozzy/Randy Tribute record which would have been 1987ish.
I've had DSOTM on cd for years, but I'm really looking forward to pouring myself an adult beverage, putting on my headphones and getting lost in 42 minutes of sonic bliss.

Nice! I recently started getting some vinyl as well. Not much, so far. But last month I did pick up Derek & The Dominos and ABB At Fillmore East.

Dude! I need to add both of those to the buy list! I've been hunting a better player than what I have, scouring Nextdoor and Craigslist for a decent older system. Eventually I'll find something.

I'm a CD freak ...but I really appreciate those that do the wax thing. I work with a few audiophiles that absolutely love it!! And...well, if I started, I'd need another room for all my crap.
And you cannot go wrong with that choice, either. Nice!! (I'd try "Animals" next with the phones!!!!)

Back