NuGD....stable was missing something

2020 Paul's Guitar, 10 Top, in Emerald Green. I have owned a couple of Paul's in the past (and an ME-V 2020 Exp Ltd). One from the "first generation" with a trem, and a 2018 Exp Ltd, and missed having one. Wasn't really looking, but watching. Seller was listed high, and then made two substantial price drops to actually bring it lower than I thought it should have been. Had to jump. I haven't had a green guitar since I bought a Clapton in Seven-Up Green back in '88. That one is LONG gone (too bad...great neck). I dig the color, and also the back and neck. Some nice character to the back, and a little ribbon on the neck. Green strap from Heistercamp is on order (thanks @LSchefman for turning me onto them). No more to the story. On to some pics.

fokaYLU.jpg

wKOBYBa.jpg

BI1yGUS.jpg

a4GFtZR.jpg

WtJgmwC.jpg

xtxYAan.jpg
Delightful!!! I really "need" to pick one of these up one day.

Congrats!

I believe that is Eriza Verde. I have an old SC Trem that is Emerald Green and it is much darker green than that.
There is a recent thread here (I think) that compared recent "Emerald" finishes, which are apparently brighter/lighter than the old Emerald Green finishes, and much closer to Eriza Verde. Since this is a 2020, and PRS didn't do "Emerald Green" that year, I suspect it could be one of the lighter "Emerald" finishes.

Oh, and @bodia : nice find! That would scratch a huge itch for me!

There is a recent thread here (I think) that compared recent "Emerald" finishes, which are apparently brighter/lighter than the old Emerald Green finishes, and much closer to Eriza Verde. Since this is a 2020, and PRS didn't do "Emerald Green" that year, I suspect it could be one of the lighter "Emerald" finishes.

Oh, and @bodia : nice find! That would scratch a huge itch for me!
Thanks!

2020 Paul's Guitar, 10 Top, in Emerald Green. I have owned a couple of Paul's in the past (and an ME-V 2020 Exp Ltd). One from the "first generation" with a trem, and a 2018 Exp Ltd, and missed having one. Wasn't really looking, but watching. Seller was listed high, and then made two substantial price drops to actually bring it lower than I thought it should have been. Had to jump. I haven't had a green guitar since I bought a Clapton in Seven-Up Green back in '88. That one is LONG gone (too bad...great neck). I dig the color, and also the back and neck. Some nice character to the back, and a little ribbon on the neck. Green strap from Heistercamp is on order (thanks @LSchefman for turning me onto them). No more to the story. On to some pics.

fokaYLU.jpg

wKOBYBa.jpg

BI1yGUS.jpg

a4GFtZR.jpg

WtJgmwC.jpg

xtxYAan.jpg
You had a green HB.

Very sweet ! Love the color!

Question about Paul's guitars, how come on some of Paul's guitar's like mine have the inlays that cover more than one fret but some like this green one the inlays fit between the frets?

DejIbfA.jpg
Great looking guitar! As for the inlays, I would say that it changed at some point, but no idea when. I had a 2015 Paul's and the inlays were just like yours. I grabbed a 2018 Exp Ltd which had the inlays only taking up one fret location. So, sometime between 2015 and 2018 it changed.

You're right! I totally forgot about that one! I also forgot about the Trampas Green SH P245 that I sold to shinksma!
Yeah, that's right! Great guitar still!

Question about Paul's guitars, how come on some of Paul's guitar's like mine have the inlays that cover more than one fret but some like this green one the inlays fit between the frets?
The recent Paul's Guitars have smaller Brushstroke Inlays presumably because it is easier to do, less issues with the inlay material under the frets, etc. I think the change occurred when there was that 2 or 3 year hiatus on making Core Paul's Guitars in 2017-2019 ish?

fokaYLU.jpg

wKOBYBa.jpg

BI1yGUS.jpg

a4GFtZR.jpg

WtJgmwC.jpg

xtxYAan.jpg
Nice.

Back