NUGD. PS Santana

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I’m not worthy! Just received shipment Of a recent dream purchase. It’s used but new to me and in beautiful condition, I am stunned. A private stock Santana to model with stoptail bridge. I really wanted one with the stoptail bridge.

The top on this guitar is incredible, I normally don’t go for dark tops but this thing is like a zebra. Birds are mother of pearl with sterling silver framing, Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, Brazilian Rosewood veneer on headstock, and Santana III electronics. Side dots are mother of Pearl which reflect nicely and lower light.

I am stunned by this Guitar. I’m going to have a hard time not playing hooky from work tomorrow to play all day. I am grateful to own this guitar.

Here’s a bunch of pics, two from me and the others are from the store.
PM8BKWS.jpg

W9gX5yI.jpg

uzTBYxd.jpg

TDkcPJN.jpg

APAiok9.jpg
t1AJCx5.jpg

Dark PS tops are so beautifully classy. They have that BMW look. Congrats!

Tg
I have been to the store where this guitar was prior to your ownership. It is indeed a beautiful work of art. Plays like a dream. Congratulations.
Thanks! All the way from the Windy City the guitar now has a home in New York :D

Those earlier Private Stocks are just really something else. Gorgeous!
My first encounter with a private stock electric. Attention to details amazing. Cora guitars are amazing but the private stock fretboard, the Brazilian Rosewood is so finely polished it’s unreal. Hard to explain super smooth and glossy. I love it! It’s one of the first things I noticed about my Tonare Grand acoustic (early core more like PS acoustics made these days) super smooth fret board wood.

Back