NuGD - PS Santana!

Dude, are you f@#$%^g serious?!? One misses a lot not being on here for a week! That back is bitchin'!

Dang Jim, you are on a roll! Now that you have couple of Santanas with maple necks I need to hear the tone report.

I notice you are still installing your signature bridge pickup in new guitars ;)

Unique. Classy. Agressive. Refined. Killer.
In short...you're lucky I didn't see it first...and a BIG congrats!!!

(Looks like it has the same flat fretwire like the PS Mccarty single cuts and the 594...?)

I consider myself lucky that you didn't! :)

Yes, it does have that flat fret-wire. Love it!

Horrible looking. You don't like it. You will never be happy with such a piece. Dibs when you sell it. ;)

WOW.....WOW....WOW.....WOW.....WOW! Just an absolutely beautiful guitar. Congrats!! :)

Thanks! Dibs duly noted!

O
M
G!!!!!
Can't decide which I like more, the top, the back, or the neck!??!!!????
The combination is just out of this world, no wonder you just had to do it!
Tough choice! That back is hard to ignore!

Dang Jim, you are on a roll! Now that you have couple of Santanas with maple necks I need to hear the tone report.

I notice you are still installing your signature bridge pickup in new guitars ;)

I'd say they add a little brightness. I use "sizzle" to describe it, and I like it!

Yep, my siggy covers. Although, Alan pointed out that they're Vaughn's covers. I may be in a little trouble with the TM folks!

Wow that is beautiful! The back looks as good as the front. I have noticed a ton more PRS with maple necks across all models lately.

How do you like where the knobs are located? They seem so far away.

Wow that is beautiful! The back looks as good as the front. I have noticed a ton more PRS with maple necks across all models lately.

How do you like where the knobs are located? They seem so far away.

They're in the perfect spot for me....out of the way! :D

Back