NUGD Private Stock Steve Fischer Angelus

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I just received a long time coming cutaway ! A 2010 Private Stock Steve Fischer Angelus !!
This guitar was owned in a collection and virtually un-played. Mint condition.

I will be playing this a lot but this time I want a clear pickguard installed. Anyone have any suggestions please let me know. Needs to be compatible with nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
I’d rather not wear off to finish like my Tonare Grand.

Thanks for looking :D

aMyakXB.jpg

IKGJB6m.jpg

6VAHNjT.jpg

Uz2Gu4F.jpg

arpNNwX.jpg

nauVSYn.jpg

Last edited:
Cocobolo? Very nice!

Yes Cocobolo back and sides, bridge plate, fretboard, and headstock veneer. Top is red Adirondack Spruce. Such a sweet sounding guitar I’m really bonding with this one. The build quality is incredible, I’ve used Martins and Taylor’s for many years but I love the build quality of the PRS ACOUSTIC’s. My Tonare Grand has been my main acoustic for the last few years now. Now I have the cutaway :D

Yes Cocobolo back and sides, bridge plate, fretboard, and headstock veneer. Top is red Adirondack Spruce. Such a sweet sounding guitar I’m really bonding with this one. The build quality is incredible, I’ve used Martins and Taylor’s for many years but I love the build quality of the PRS ACOUSTIC’s. My Tonare Grand has been my main acoustic for the last few years now. Now I have the cutaway :D
Sweet! I really, really like my Steve Fischer Angelus - hog back and sides, cocobolo fretboard, European Spruce top. The PRS SE Acoustics are great value, but these core acoustics are also worth their value!

Sweet! I really, really like my Steve Fischer Angelus - hog back and sides, cocobolo fretboard, European Spruce top. The PRS SE Acoustics are great value, but these core acoustics are also worth their value!

So far I've been thrilled with this guitar. I was checking out Steve Fischer's website, looks like he's making somew sweet acoustics on his own.

I still have not had a chance to play an SE acoustic yet. Maybe when the covid rules loosen up in NY I'll check them out. But now that I have both a Core Tonare Grand and PS Angelus I done really need one.

I know these are PS, but they come from the same tonal stable.

Last edited:
I just received a long time coming cutaway ! A 2010 Private Stock Steve Fischer Angelus !!
This guitar was owned in a collection and virtually un-played. Mint condition.

I will be playing this a lot but this time I want a clear pickguard installed. Anyone have any suggestions please let me know. Needs to be compatible with nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
I’d rather not wear off to finish like my Tonare Grand.

Thanks for looking :D

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't use the top a a landing pad for your fingertips. Because my ME1 has a matt finish, I trained my right hand to float.

PS:

Nice score. How did you find it?
aMyakXB.jpg

IKGJB6m.jpg

6VAHNjT.jpg

Uz2Gu4F.jpg

arpNNwX.jpg

nauVSYn.jpg

Back