NUGD a true classic

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
UPS came today ;) and delivered a true classic a 1991 Limited Edition one of the 300. I owned one once before with a really unique redwood top that reminded me of the planet Jupiter, I ended up selling it to to acquire my PS MEV. Now forum member watelessness has that one. Nevertheless, I missed it in my arsenal and decided to own one again because they’re such great guitars. This is number 54 and has a nice Redwood top, Brazilian fingerboard, beautiful birds, Paul’s signature, etc.. total case queen and I’m looking to play this baby a lot. And Sergio thanks for the consultation.:cool:

C6ozWJ9.jpg

GIxzxlL.jpg

xGqwEn8.jpg

UPS came today ;) and delivered a true classic a 1991 Limited Edition one of the 300. I owned one once before with a really unique redwood top that reminded me of the planet Jupiter, I ended up selling it to to acquire my PS MEV. Now forum member watelessness has that one. Nevertheless, I missed it in my arsenal and decided to own one again because they’re such great guitars. This is number 54 and has a nice Redwood top, Brazilian fingerboard, beautiful birds, Paul’s signature, etc.. total case queen and I’m looking to play this baby a lot. And Sergio thanks for the consultation.:cool:

C6ozWJ9.jpg

GIxzxlL.jpg

xGqwEn8.jpg
WHEW!!!

Now THAT’S a hottie! Congrats on the most excellent score!

Back