Awesome Korina One and I dig the mods!

Did the extra pot fit in the factory cavity without having to add any extra clearance? I've thought about adding a tone pot, but wasn't sure if it'd fit, I was actually considering going with a concentric to keep the factory look.

Is it too much to ask if you could take a picture with the pickguard off? I've always been curious to see if they put a plug in the route for the neck pocket like the old HSS Studio models or if it's just open.

They either plugged them, or they just didn't cut the tenon down like they do on a guitar with a neck pickup. It still extends into the body the same way, but it's flush with the top. I think the awesome neck joint is part of the One magic.

Awesome Korina One and I dig the mods!

Did the extra pot fit in the factory cavity without having to add any extra clearance? I've thought about adding a tone pot, but wasn't sure if it'd fit, I was actually considering going with a concentric to keep the factory look.

I took some pics before I hacked mine up. Most people leave the original pickguard hole where it is and add the volume pot towards the top of the existing rout. It is a bit of a tight fit, but manageable. It's like PRS knew people would want to do this.

dq3Ddrk.jpg

They either plugged them, or they just didn't cut the tenon down like they do on a guitar with a neck pickup. It still extends into the body the same way, but it's flush with the top. I think the awesome neck joint is part of the One magic.

I took some pics before I hacked mine up. Most people leave the original pickguard hole where it is and add the volume pot towards the top of the existing rout. It is a bit of a tight fit, but manageable. It's like PRS knew people would want to do this.

dq3Ddrk.jpg

Not cutting the tennon down is something I hadn't thought about that also makes sense. Thanks for the picture.

Back