NUGD! 06 Singlecut Standard Satin

I have an '07 SC Standard Satin, too. Before I got it, the previous owner (good friend) pulled the original 57/08's out of an '09 Sunburst 22 and popped in it. I really love the combination! Mine's ebony. LOVE the figuring on yours! Beautiful guitar and, agreed...these ring for days! BTW, I'm using the PRS 9.5's on mine and have come to love those strings.

IMG-9767.jpg

IMG-9776.jpg

Last edited:
I have an '07 SC Standard Satin, too. Before I got it, the previous owner (good friend) pulled the original 57/08's out of an '09 Sunburst 22 and popped in it. I really love the combination! Mine's ebony. LOVE the figuring on yours! Beautiful guitar and, agreed...these ring for days! BTW, I'm using the PRS 9.5's on mine and have come to love those strings.

IMG-9767.jpg

IMG-9776.jpg
Your guitar got me moving to finally get one of these beasts! A huge sincere thank you for that.:)

Last edited:
Man, you got me with satin, got me with Standard,
Shi), you got me goooood with this one … Fabulous guitar, REALLY a LOT of guitar for the dough.

That grain on yours is amazing. That dark swirl is almost as if it's showing off a mustache! LOL! SWEET wood!!!

Back