NUDG Santana 2012

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
DOB: 6 Jan 2012. Custom color. Five year old guitar nearly in the condition the day it was made.The Santana Neck Profile is 'just a hair' larger than a Pattern Regular. Like Pattern Vintage but not the 'asymmetrical carve', etc. Thru my Mesa Lonestar 100 watt head and PRS Big Mouth Cabinet with V30's cranked up? Use your imagination...I don't have the words. Bottom line: Hands down, the best PRS I have ever owned. Viva' Santana~!

Last edited:
Nice! I've yet to touch one, but I've got the itch!

Congrats on a great score!

Dammit. I thought I had buried that Santana GAS.

Now it is back, stronger than ever! Nice guitar!

My goodness, that is COOL!

Every time I see and read about how good these are, I think, "One day I should get one!"

Enjoy the heck out of it. Looks beyond awesome.

Dammit. I thought I had buried that Santana GAS.

Now it is back, stronger than ever! Nice guitar!

About once a calendar year, I think to myself I should have some kind of singlecut LP thingy in the house and one comes to my house. I spend about half an hour with it and then pick up a Santana and realize that for me the tone and feel are so much more me, and LP singlecut thingy will get a couple more chances, but inevitably winds up on ebay/reverb. I think this year will be the end of any future LP singlecut thingy GAS I may have. My point is that it is almost certainly fiscally irresponsible of you not to get one, think of all the cash you will burn otherwise.

That's minty nice!! Congrats!

Thanks.

What's not to like: the classic Santana PRS double cut body shape, 24 frets, a great profile neck, bound fretboard and unique headstock, right out of the box. The bonus is the Custom Cherry Sunburst finish. (I've never seen another one like it, and first time I saw it, I pointed at the screen shot and said out loud: .'THAT'S THE ONE~!' Made an offer, accepted, hello Paypal)...and it sounds tremendous.

Last edited:
About once a calendar year, I think to myself I should have some kind of singlecut LP thingy in the house and one comes to my house. I spend about half an hour with it and then pick up a Santana and realize that for me the tone and feel are so much more me, and LP singlecut thingy will get a couple more chances, but inevitably winds up on ebay/reverb. I think this year will be the end of any future LP singlecut thingy GAS I may have. My point is that it is almost certainly fiscally irresponsible of you not to get one, think of all the cash you will burn otherwise.
Hmmm...you might be right!

(Although I also want either a P245 SH or SC HB II in my life as well. I have a thing for piezos.)

Back