NSGD!

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
New Shot Glass Day!

It was in this thread: The-Art-of-the-Vinyl where I learned that these things existed:

BCShotGlass_zpscbc695b0.jpg

They are taken from this poster:

pink-floyd-back-catalogue.jpg

The glasses are available here:

SunshineDaydreamTieDyeHippieShop

The glasses were extremely well packed. Each was individually bubble wrapped and then they were packed in a sea of styrofoam peanuts (multicolored!).

The enclosed card reads:

"Sunshine Daydream Chicago
"Thank you for your purchase. Your order was packed with lots of hippie love. We really do appreciate your business, and hope you will enjoy everything you buy from Sunshine Daydream. As a way of saying thanks, we would like you to save 10% on your next online purchase. Just use the promotional code "DUDE" when you checkout on our website. Feel free to share this discount code with friends.
"Peace & Love."

Sweet. We have that giant poster hanging in our rehearsal space.

New Shot Glass Day!

It was in this thread: The-Art-of-the-Vinyl where I learned that these things existed:

BCShotGlass_zpscbc695b0.jpg

The glasses are available here:

SunshineDaydreamTieDyeHippieShop

The glasses were extremely well packed. Each was individually bubble wrapped and then they were packed in a sea of styrofoam peanuts (multicolored!).

The enclosed card reads:

"Sunshine Daydream Chicago
"Thank you for your purchase. Your order was packed with lots of hippie love. We really do appreciate your business, and hope you will enjoy everything you buy from Sunshine Daydream. As a way of saying thanks, we would like you to save 10% on your next online purchase. Just use the promotional code "DUDE" when you checkout on our website. Feel free to share this discount code with friends.
"Peace & Love."

Yeah man! These are a little hard to find, at least in my part of the world. I'm still trying to locate some for a certain UK fellow... Great for the nice beverage of your choice.
Lloyd

Back