NPSWD!

toothace

Zombie Thirteen, DFZ
So...I've been keeping an eye out for one of these for quite some time, rarely saw one and never when it made sense to purchase. Now that I'm happily entrenched with the Great Enabler that has all changed. Been keeping an eye on this one on the 'verb for a bit. Don't know if I paid too much, or if I got it for a steal, but it doesn't matter. It was cheaper than the Tags I'd been looking at and I wanted it, so it was worth it! Easter Sunday, after a little wine, I showed my wife (The Great Enabler!) the listing, and her immediate response was "Are you buying that? Why aren't you buying that?" So here is a (formerly) mint in original packaging PRS/Fossil Private Stock watch. When I say mint, I mean every piece of plastic was still on it until I peeled them off!

MlpV4zg.jpg

85GDppm.jpg

6gxCAtx.jpg

I didn't buy it to keep it in a drawer somewhere...this will get worn often, once I figure out how to take a link out!:cool:

Nice! I remember those, but I thought I should have a PS before I bought one. Also thought I should probably wear watches before I bought one.

So...I've been keeping an eye out for one of these for quite some time, rarely saw one and never when it made sense to purchase. Now that I'm happily entrenched with the Great Enabler that has all changed. Been keeping an eye on this one on the 'verb for a bit. Don't know if I paid too much, or if I got it for a steal, but it doesn't matter. It was cheaper than the Tags I'd been looking at and I wanted it, so it was worth it! Easter Sunday, after a little wine, I showed my wife (The Great Enabler!) the listing, and her immediate response was "Are you buying that? Why aren't you buying that?" So here is a (formerly) mint in original packaging PRS/Fossil Private Stock watch. When I say mint, I mean every piece of plastic was still on it until I peeled them off!

MlpV4zg.jpg

85GDppm.jpg

6gxCAtx.jpg

I didn't buy it to keep it in a drawer somewhere...this will get worn often, once I figure out how to take a link out!:cool:

PTC should be able to take a link out.

;)

Beautiful watch!

Nice! but I simply could never justify any watch worth more than about $50 - I am rough on my extremities (not sure why I have all 9 fingers still...oh wait [I keed, I keed, I have 10]).

Definitely something I wouldn't be sad about if I got one as a gift!

Hmmm... my watch is about to bite the dust, I wonder if there are more of these floating around...

Sweet bling! But, the real question is, should we do PS grills? I know Sergio will want one.

Back