NPSGG!!!!! Co-Co Monster Santana!!!!

WOWOWOW!!!!! I absolutely love what you picked, that guitar is complete dynamite!

Incredible woods. Incredible combination, has to sound amazing.

Plus...the graphite truss rod. Please describe what that does, if I did a special build (my PS acoustic has one, but my other PS are off-the-shelf models), I would spec one on an electric for sure.

I'm blown away by your guitar, Tosca. Fantastic!

Incidentally Kes7, yours kills as well! So nice!

Wow what a awsome guitar, wonderful color scheme as well. I can't even imagine how that sounds and feels. Great pick and very good taste, my man.

The choices available are staggering...it took me quite a while to narrow it down.

Tosca's not exaggerating - he may be understating. Brian sent me the case options two days before my build - while I was on my way home from Philly. I was expecting a few to pick from, like paisley, the Artist, the white anniversary, the standard PS, etc. Not like that. I did the math roughly in my head after looking at things - I think I came up with somewhere north of 6,000 combinations. And I found out later that some of the choices had choices underneath, so there are even more.

That is an absolutely amazing looking guitar!

Being less than knowledgeable about PRS guitars, what is up with the different headstock cut?

All I know is that I haven't seen a bad one yet.

Please excuse my ignorance.

Back